The Client Operations Specialist Sr is responsible for sales activities related to developing strategic relationships with designated clients and driving category expansion in existing accounts in partnership with Account Executives (AE) via telephone, email and/or face to face client visits. This involves, but is not limited to:
Support and manage client accounts and drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close
- Cross Sell – Up Sell into designated client accounts within assigned market
- Develop relationships with Insight's partners such as Microsoft, Cisco, DELL, IBM, HP and Lenovo
- Deal Registrations and Special Costing
- Act as lead to support market duties and sales growth
- Support coaching, training, informational leadership for teammates in and out of primary market alignment
- Manage the client relationship to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with Account Executive(s) to develop and grow assigned accounts through proactively contacting clients within the team selling model via phone and email.
- Proactive sales efforts to uncover net new lines of business weighted towards client consumables, peripherals, end user compute technology and software.
- Effectively cross sell and upsell strategic technology offerings to meet the client enhanced business needs.
- Proactively submit deal registrations and other special pricing requests for qualified opportunities.
- Exhibit Insight knowledge by selling company as a solution to business needs and Insight supply chain management as a service.
- Prepare bids and proposals for clients by aligning internal specialty resources to formulate and deliver client specific strategies
- Leverage internal and external resources to provide added value to clients in order to deliver a superior client experience
- Responsible for individual, team, market or combination of quarterly and annual sales quota achievement
- Additional focus on building in market Partner relationships in key client accounts.
- Effectively communicate and present to all executive levels of an organization Insight’s complete value proposition.
- Utilize question based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software and services.
- Converse effectively about all business issues, displaying excellent telephone and interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Shared responsibility with Account Executive to uncover net new opportunities and enter into and maintain in appropriate pipeline tools
- Expected to meet activity metrics as defined by manager.
- Attend quarterly schedule partner trainings to enhance product knowledge and market trending across multiple technology platforms.
- Promote ecommerce usage for all clients.
- Quarterly in market face to face client meetings upon business demand
- Act as lead to assigned market and assist with new teammate onboarding, mentoring, etc….
- Additional team/market duties as assigned
Provide back-up coverage for other SSR’s and SSA’s as required.
- Provide back-up coverage for other designated accounts within specified region, as required.
- Ensure all client orders are entered within required SLAs.
- Ensure correct cost, pricing, part, quantity, billing, shipping, tax, ESD, and other contractual requirements are applied and/or captured on every order before the order is processed.
- Facilitate the release of all orders from any applicable holds in a timely manner.
- Monitor the backlog report for all orders to ensure timely shipment
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERINCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or two to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience selling computer technology with a track record of having consistently exceeded sales goals required. Strong knowledge of IT products and services needed.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and other teammates as needed. Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, and time management skills required. Solid problem solving and consultative skills a must. Must be self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel, needed. Must be able to solve problems thoroughly and work well under pressure. Must be able to adhere to tight service level agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively. Some client facing domestic travel may be required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in Englich and French
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – DEMANDS ANALYSIS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment with computer work. May have extensive periods of sitting, typing and phone use (may include headset). May need to lift up to 10 lbs. Travel, i.e. driving.
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks, Driver’s Abstract and valid driver licence if required for the role.
Insight Canada is proud to offer reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform us during the application process.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join us as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology™, the new IT.
Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,400 teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- One of The Valley’s 2015 Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2015 Dell Healthcare Partner of the Year, 2015 HP PartnerOne Financial Services Partner of the Year, 2014 Cisco Global Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year, Microsoft’s No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
Discover more at insight.com or email
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Montreal || Quebec (CA-QC) || Canada (CA) || None || None || CA - Montreal, QC ||