ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off, and a starting hourly salary of $25.00 USD.
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The position reports to the Facility Manager and is responsible for providing office management services. This includes maintaining office services and efficiency and may assist in the supervising front line staff and maintaining office records.
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures
- Perform work assignments in a team with other employees
- Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules
- Take direction and respond to supervision
- Communicate with the Facility Manager, co-workers, and customers professionally
- Use proper personal protective equipment
- Present a professional appearance and conduct
- Understand customer service and satisfaction
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
- A solid commitment to the guest experience
- Always remember safety first
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build respectful relationships with all teammates and quests
- Willingness to take directions from all levels of management
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Graduation from high school or its equivalent and a minimum of eight years of experience in an office, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; 2+ years of college preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office functions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the organization, functions, responsibilities, and procedures of the office
- Considerable knowledge of personnel policies and procedures and demonstrated ability to use those policies and procedures to resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct, and perform high level supervisory duties in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale
- Excellent writing skills and the demonstrated ability to develop written reports and action plans
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems within an office and to develop feasible solutions
- Considerable interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Assists the Facility Manager in overseeing administrative and operations of the service line
- Plan, organize, supervise and/or direct the work processes of employees and contractors
- Works within the purchasing and invoicing system to ensure timely transactions
- Schedule and verify delivery of products and consumable for the client services and ISS self-performed services
- Works to ensure subcontractors and vendors are set-up and maintained in system
- Successful delivery of front-line services through schedule, supervising, and payroll entering for the team
- Ensure effective management of staff within their control and ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures in relation requirement, absence management disciplinary procedures, etc.
- Produce accurate and timely reports and information as required by the client
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code
- Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Work up to 9 hours a day
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is frequently loud
As a global organization ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.