Do you possess the dream to do well for yourself and your family? Come join Athas Capital Group’s family and secure your career where you can grow with the Nation’s leading alternative portfolio lender as an Account Manager/Loan Processor.
Why Choose Athas Capital Group?
~~STABILITY & FINANCIAL GROWTH~~
We are one of the Country’s largest private mortgage lenders and are led by principals with a combined experience of 40+ years in the mortgage industry. Most employees at the company have been working closely with our founders for the past 6+ years. We have also just moved into our new and ultramodern office space and it has proven to be an incredible place to come to work. ***Our Account Managers also receive a VERY lucrative, per-file bonus***
Primarily responsibilities include managing customer relationships and taking all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures to bring loans to a close status. This will include processing loan files and working with customers, vendors and in-house operations from sales to funding. Must adhere to the established turn-around time and productivity goal.
- Main contact and support between Brokers, Borrowers, and the all other departments of the company throughout the process of the loan, which may include Sales, Underwriting, Docs and Funding.
- Monitor and manage a large pipeline to ensure timely funding of loans.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Order and verify credit reports, VOEs, flood certs and review appraisals as needed.
- Ensure all deadlines are met with regards to welcome letters, approval letters, Status requests, cancellation and declinations.
- Monitor all incoming documents by verifying the data which was collected and submitted by brokers.
- Obtain necessary provisions from the brokers and clear any provisions prior to submitting the loan to underwriting.
- Communicate with the Broker and Account Executive on an ongoing basis.
- Be able to self-prioritize and manage large pipeline and exhibit high organization skills.
- All other duties that are assigned
- Full understanding of income analysis, title analysis, appraisal analysis, credit analysis RESPA, TILA, TRID, hazard insurance, and be proficient in both refinance and purchase transactions.
- 3 years mortgage loan processing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, hardworking, flexible and able to work under own initiative but also a team player.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must.
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
- Knowledge of the complete mortgage lending process from origination to PA.
- Experience with Lending QB loan origination system a plus.
- Hard Money and Nonprime mortgage experience desired.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location