Be a Voice of Change! Join our Fundraising Team and earn $16/Hour plus bonus.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Fundraiser to contribute to generating donations for our charity partner, Heart and Stroke, they have been leading advances in heart and brain health for more than 60 years.
You will be joining our Face-to-Face fundraising team on our Street Campaign. As part of our team, you will engage and inspire people to support Heart and Stroke. An effective Fundraiser must be an excellent communicator, have a genuine passion for the cause, and superior people skills. The Fundraiser must be professional, outgoing, and comfortable with speaking with the donors.
NO PRIOR FUNDRAISING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED; we give you all the training!
Rewards of working with UP-Fundraising
- Generous compensation - the more donor sign-ups you get, the more you earn.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing development and support.
- Full-time or flexible part-time hours.
- The chance to be part of something that matters and make a difference in the world.
- Engage with everyday people walking through the streets and share with them about the charity’s work and encourage/take donations.
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by achieving daily fundraising goals.
- Take and process donations in an accurate manner by ensuring accurate recording of donor contact and payment details.
- Answer donor questions about the charity's work.
- Work to achieve and exceed the 3 key fundraising performance areas which include; pledge rate, monthly contribution, and average value.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be 18+
- A genuine passion for fundraising and making a difference.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting targets.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport and deal with rejection without becoming discouraged.
- Positive attitude, professional, and self-driven.
Apply today and join the team!
At UP Fundraising our motto is 'Make it Happen'. We strive to have a 'Make it Happen' attitude in everything we do. We are committed. We are diverse. We are inclusive. We value each and every individual on our team and provide a rewarding career full of personal growth and development opportunities. Join our team today - and together we will 'Make it Happen!'
"At UP Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
This job is also known as "Fundraiser" or "Outdoor Fundraiser" or "Canvasser" or "Charity Fundraiser" or "Fundraising Ambassador"
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience. community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non-profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing.