Mastercard recently acquired Ekata, a global leader in the identity verification space. Ekata’s technology, powered by AI, fraud prevention and digital identity capabilities, enables consumers and businesses to perform trusted digital interactions across the globe.
As part of strategic initiatives including the integration of Ekata’s services into Mastercard and the development of emerging Identity Verification capabilities, the team is looking for a head for LAC.
- Do you have a passion for creating digital products using leading-edge technology?
- Are you ready to deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to open accounts, make payments and more?
- Are you motivated to drive transformational change in markets across the globe?
- Responsible for development and execution of commercialization and go-to-market strategy for new identity verification product offerings and acquisition synergy solutions. Works in close collaboration with global identity verification product & integration leads.
- Responsible for development global strategy to scale new identity verification product offerings and acquisition synergy solutions.
- Responsible for working across divisions to establish a global, integrated sales plan across prioritized markets and segments.
- Accountable for ensuring that established sales revenue targets are met for new identity verification product offerings and acquisition synergy solutions.
- Works in close collaboration with Mastercard regional product leads, sales specialists, global C&I product optimization function and Ekata customer success team to ensure customers are realizing value of services.
- Establishes consistent global revenue and KPI reporting for acquisition and identity verification business across regional teams.
- Captures market feedback on product, emerging needs and communicates feedback to product management teams.
- Defines market growth strategy for identity verification business.
All About You
- Experience developing and executing product commercialization and/or go-to-market strategy is required.
- Experience working with customers to address digital payment or identity solution needs is strongly preferred.
- Direct management experience with proven track record of building teams and developing employees is preferred.
- Strong cross functional leader with ability to drive tangible results with business partners.
- Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Successful track record developing trusted relationships with customers, business partners and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced or master’s degree preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.