**Great Opportunity to Advance Your Career with a Growing Company**
***Uncapped Commission + Company Car + Base Salary!***
At Koala Insulation of South Kansas City, we are looking for an experienced, driven individual with a background in sales to estimate insulation projects with the goal of a one visit close. The ideal candidate will have a background in consultative sales and will work with customers to sell the insulation services that best fit their needs.
Koala Insulation is an insulation contractor providing high-quality insulation services to homeowners, contractors, and property owners. To learn more, visit www.koalainsulation.com.
Benefits of working at Koala Insulation of South Kansas City:
- Great training!
- Latest and greatest equipment, rigs, and technology!
- First class marketing & branding!
- Fun small business/collaborative atmosphere!
- Paid Time Off!
- Opportunity for growth!
***The sales estimator position will be issued a company vehicle!***
***Compensation structured for uncapped earning potential!!***
- Lead generation and data input into CRM.
- Travels to residential, commercial, and government sites within territory to complete the estimation process for our insulation services.
- Use product samples, support, and technology to assist you in closing the sale.
- Networking to build strategic customer relationships within territory.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales goals.
- Ability to interpret blueprints is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience using a CRM preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Prior Consultative Sales experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of walking, standing, crouching, and maneuvering through attics and crawlspaces.
- Must be able to access and navigate the jobsite.
- Jobsite environment may be subject to high temperatures, confined spaces, and heights.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Construction estimating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations