We are a company that provides a Best in Class experience that includes, promotes and celebrates the diversity within our company and community.
BEST IN CLASS is our mission for ALL Customer and Associate (Employee) experiences at H&H. We do this by utilizing our hospitality and leadership guiding principles to continually develop ourselves to perform at a high level. We are looking for new members to join our BEST IN CLASS Team!
H&H has been family-owned and operated since 1930, and has had the privilege to serve the Omaha/Lincoln, Nebraska and Springfield, Missouri communities. H&H offers career opportunities with the following brands – Chevrolet, KIA, BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Harley-Davidson.
We are looking for high-energy, outgoing, technology-savvy individuals who love working with customers (in-person or over-the-phone), to join our Service Team in our BRAND NEW, State of the Art Facility, ONYX Automotive! As part of the Service Team, you will warmly greet our guests, and provide them with stellar customer service. This position plays a critical role within the company as a crucial part of our Service Department.
- Listen to our guests’ concerns to determine their needs and ensure an outstanding Customer experience.
- Develop your sales process, working on Gross Profit and Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Communicate the needed repairs and recommended maintenance to the guest.
- Ensure that ALL phones are being answered promptly.
What we bring to the table:
- Culture: Our team loves working with Customers as well as each other! We also believe in a Work Hard-Play-Hard environment and we enjoy getting to know EVERYONE at our quarterly celebratory lunches and annual milestone anniversary recognition dinners. Our goal is to embrace and celebrate what makes you unique because each and every Associate is what makes H&H GREAT!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Profit Sharing with Company Match for our Full-Time Associates! In addition, for all Associates we offer Free Financial Advising services plus an in-depth Leadership Training and Development program to professionally grow and advance all Associates.
- Perks: Discounted zoo membership; Associate discounts on vehicles, service, parts, body shop, and detailing; Annual Benefits Fair, health screenings; and more!
- Opportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with training and support that will help you develop your skills to advance within H&H.
- Give Back: We support our Community with many contributions such as our Nebraska Humane Society donation drive, fundraising for the American Heart Association, partnering with Chariots of Hope, supporting local area schools, and more!
- Team Environment: You’ll be part of the H&H team in which our Associates enjoy collaborating with each other and encourage each other to be the best that they can be by recognizing when Associates go above and beyond expectations while utilizing H&H’s Guiding Principles.
What you bring to the table:
- You have top-notch communication skills.
- You have excellent computer skills.
- You have a clean driving record.
- You are able to operate both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- You are able to read, comprehend information, and perform calculations.
- You are able to bend, push, climb, lean, twist, reach, kneel, crouch, and perform other maneuvers associated with the position.
- You are able to lift 50-100 lbs. throughout the day.
- You are able to walk briskly up to 500 yards frequently throughout a shift.
To apply: Please email [email protected]
A post-offer pre-employment driving/criminal background check, as well as a drug screen, will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.