To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
- Identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within current customer base, progressing those deals through a sales cycle to closed won
- Engage with license sales team and customers using a consultative selling approach that positions Salesforce Services and the Segment Account Partner as a long-term trusted advisor
- Tenacious and professional attitude to drive pipeline primarily through remote channels (phone, email, etc)
- Create compelling vision and clearly communicate our entry point services solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value from a customer’s investment in the Salesforce Platform
- Create a positive impression with our customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Collaborating with business development and core selling teams on account strategy
- Utilize industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer’s motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and objectives, and desired business outcomes
- Meet or exceed quota
- Partner with the Customer Success ecosystem to ensure customers are optimizing their Salesforce investment.
- 3+ years of consultative sales experience including 2+ years of inside/field sales experience
- Experience with complex and escalated customer situations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain Director, VP or C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor
- Strong knowledge of business processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), and the ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Deep understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Ability to travel
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce’s applications and value proposition
- Software and/or IT consulting sales experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Highly collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $85,670 . You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.