Please list the software programs you have experience with.
- Enrolled Agent or CPA.
- Must have a PTIN and willing to sign your work.
- 3 years experience in Tax Review phase and/or Representation work.
- Experience with Thompson Reuters Ultra Tax and/or Workpapers CS.
- Meticulous - you have a fine eye for the details.
- Resourceful - you always find a way to make it work. Solution-oriented. When I give you a project or assignment, you figure out a way to make it happen.
- Solid people skills - Able to get things done by working well with people. Able to negotiate better pricing, alternatives, etc. with vendors in a way that has them feeling good about it.
- Flexible – you can gracefully handle changing priorities and effectively deal with unexpected obstacles.
- Hyper-organized - Able to handle a large variety of projects and tasks and make sure nothing slips between the cracks.
- Utterly reliable.
- Completely trustworthy.
- Well-spoken - Articulate. Can communicate professionally and informally over the phone, in person, and in writing.
- Independent – doesn’t need me to micro-manage things but instead, you excel when given clear outcomes you are responsible for and then turned loose to get them done.
- Always looking for ways to create systems and structure to make projects and tasks flow better and be easier for the future.
- A great deal of common sense and business sense. Understand at a practical level how the world of business works so that you can help the company minimize costs and exposures and maximize and leverage opportunities and relationships.
- A Multi-tasker – you’ll be handling multiple projects and tasks across a broad front, so you’ll need to be able to move from one to the other in a way that ensures that nothing is missed.
- A fearless leader – Able to supervise a level II tax preparer who has routine questions and catch what they don’t know they don’t know.
- Problem and Project Owner – You take charge of the project and work independently to see a project through to its completion. You don’t need anyone telling you to start the next step in the process, rather you consistently complete projects from start to finish.
- Comfortable with technology and able to quickly learn new software tools. Expert level proficiency at M.S Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, Canopy, Xero and Thompson Reuters products.
- Ability to leap over hurdles of incomplete data by gathering information necessary to prepare complete and accurate returns. This includes strong organization skills and forethought to consider what may be missing.
To be considered for this position please email the following three items to me:
- Your resume.
- Please list the software programs you know well
- Your desired salary.
More about the position:
- Review work of team members and communicate that appropriately.
- Review financial statements and tax returns.
- Complete review checklists and Workpapers.
- Make calls to the Taxing authorities negotiating on the client's behalf.
- Work all aspects of the resolution department along with the team.
- Participate in our relentless agenda with continuing education.
- Be respectful of my time and the company's time.
- Salary DOE.
- Commission pay available.
About Tax Prose:
Tax Prose Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Check out our Careers Page at https://www.incometaxprose.com/careers/instructions-to-apply