Retail Sales Consultant with Outstanding Management Potential
Slumberland is a family-owned company and the Midwest's #1 store for La-Z-Boy and Sealy. When you become part of the Slumberland family, you become part of strong, cohesive team where you are valued, fully trained and given 100 % support to ensure you achieve outstanding success.
Tremendous Rewards - Our Guarantee:
At Slumberland, here's what you get:
- Commission pay structure with guaranteed minimum - no draw
- Average full-time income of $48,000
- Excellent compensation potential - top performers can and do earn six figures annually
- Flexible full-time and part-time hours.
Outstanding Support - We Really Do Care:
You don't want to just work at a job. You're looking for a career - a career with scope for growth and earning potential. If you're serious about success, we'll support you every step of the way. We provide:
- A world class training program with one week virtual training
- Ongoing sales training to keep you up-to-date on the newest and best
- A caring company that promotes from within and provides loads of advancement opportunity
- The potential for franchise ownership
- An environment where employees tend to stay because, quite frankly, it's a fun, supportive and fantastic place to work
Your Success - It's Assured:
At Slumberland, our products are new and fresh and we see consistent and healthy growth in the business year after year. That translates to success for you. And for added assurance, we also run weekly Digital, TV, Direct Mail, Radio and Newspaper ads. That's right - every week. Our stores are located in stand-alone locations. People don't just come in to browse, they come in to buy. Like we said, your success is assured.
What You bring to the table:
- Passion and drive to reach your financial and professional goals
- Two years of post-secondary education or some related business experience, ideally with large-ticket items - it's not required, but it helps
- A genuine love of meeting new people
- Some basic math skills
- A bit of computer know-how
- A thirst for knowledge and new experiences
- Flexibility to work five days a week
Embark on a rewarding, life-long, lucrative career with Slumberland! Apply today!
- High School diploma or GED required, post secondary education preferred.
- Basic math.
- Proficient with Microsoft software and Point of Sale system.
- Able to carry out written instructions and follow through with customers.
- Self-starter, motivated to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with staff, customers, vendors.