Learn More About Aviatrix:https://aviatrix.com/cloud-network-platform/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Own the technical sales strategy for enterprises consuming Aviatrix in public clouds.
- Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
- Own the Aviatrix message in the field with customers and partners.
- Guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs. Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to build out the architecture using Aviatrix solutions.
- Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
- Create re-usable architectural guidelines that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
- Serve as the technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows. Conduct whiteboard sessions for evangelizing the solution benefits.
- Fluent in AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms.
- Experience connecting to AWS VPCs using VPN Gateway or Transit Gateway.
- Track record of being a successful sales engineer or field engineer working with infrastructure or software solutions.
- Experience with product positioning, presentations, demos, and complex POCs.
- Excellent verbal communication in English, including writing in English is a requirement.
- An aptitude for understanding problems related to cloud adoption and network connectivity.
- Experience in Networking and Security constructs in public clouds.
- Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, and firewall, etc.