The Customer Success Operations Manager will be responsible for the organizational alignment around process, metrics, and tools utilized by the Customer Success team leveraging best practices and cross-functional collaboration across the Revenue Team to support Ruby's market position as the leading virtual receptionist and chat services solution provider.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating scalable processes that help gain, retain, and grow customers. Your main areas of responsibility will comprise of data, process, people, systems, and strategic initiatives across the Customer Success team while keeping a pulse on initiatives across the entire Revenue Team.
The CS Operations Manager will report to the Director, Revenue Operations and will be based out of Portland, OR, or Kansas City, MO, but we will consider remote candidates for the position (state-dependent).
What You'll Be Accountable For
- Identify, propose, implement, and document solutions and technology that will keep the CS team, including support/customer happiness, operating at the highest level with a focus on efficacy, efficiency, and MRR generation.
- Work with Leadership to create policies to define the logic and automation of support ticket flows and customer health indicators.
- Make recommendations around Customer Success performance and velocity, and collaborate across the revenue operations team to implement improvements.
- Administer existing CS tech stack and ensure full optimization to effectively manage the Customer Journey.
- Identify gaps in automation and/or tools and identify tools that may fill gap. Perform due diligence with needs, budget, timeline, and ROI.
- Leverage SFDC Service Cloud and BI Data via Looker to inform decision making and roadmap development to ensure a constantly improving customer experience.
With revenue leadership and other members of the revenue operations team to define, build and maintain key KPI metrics via
- SFDC reports, dashboards, and Looker.
- Create and manage data audits and guide data updates to ensure consistency and quality to Customer Success Leadership for effective resource management.
- Perform routine audit and identify gaps in data that could provide additional actionable insights for the team and propose then implement solutions.
Your Work DNA
- You are accurate, precise, and never let an item fall off your list. You take care to leverage technology to operate efficiently and effectively, making the best use of every keystroke.
- You have a knack for creating elegant, simple solutions for seemingly complex problems.
- Your ability to toggle between your analytical side and your people side is a special power. Gracefully navigating between opposing tasks and conflicting duties comes second nature to you.
- You can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while maintaining a sense of humor and good nature.
- You have a passion for design and development of processes, workflows, automation, and content that improve the effectiveness of the Support/Customer Happiness team to deliver greater value to customers.
- You excel in an environment with close collaboration and transparency. We have the upmost respect for each other and aren't afraid of a healthy debate!
- 3–5 years of relevant B2B customer success operations or similar role; SaaS to SMB experience preferred.
- Expertise in Customer Success process, Customer journey, and changing Customer behaviors over time.
- Must have a strong analytical and quantitative skill set combined with a strong ability to analyze data, interpret, and translate results to produce actionable changes.
- Computer savvy, with strong Excel and Salesforce skills is required. Looker experience, preferred.
- Strong coordination and project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to a group.
- Able to quickly build lasting relationships built on trust.
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things can and will change quickly in our fast-paced environment.
While we're all remote for now, work typically takes place in an open office setting. It requires the ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time and communicate effectively with a diverse audience in person, by phone and by computer.
Ruby Receptionists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of work visas at this time.