We are the leader in Men's Health and have an opening for an inside sales professional to work with patients on signing up for different needed medical programs.
- Be comfortable speaking about the male anatomy as well as sexual function.
- Be well organized and comfortable with follow-up calls.
This is a full time position M-F from 8-5. Hours may be subject to change based on the needs of the office.
We offer a generous salary subject to experience with monthly commission.
This is a serious and excellent opportunity, please respond with your current resume and we will get back to you!
Priority will be given to those who respond with all requested information.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is required
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Undergraduate Degree Required, Masters preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Group life insurance
- Discounted health & wellness services for employees
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Negotiation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative