Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Manufacturing Process Data Engineer on its Data Historian team in Atlanta, Georgia. Work with a highly leveraged team of system experts that provide project resources and troubleshooting support for data collection and process visualizations systems.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with SMEs and independently research manufacturing processes to develop effective process visualizations, analytics, and data integrations
- Interpreting new work requests - gather requirements, creation of estimates, and impact prioritization
- Troubleshoot and configure data communications with manufacturing equipment leveraging industry standards like OPC communications
- Educate others on technical standards, best practice, and key system features
- Develop and maintain technical, training, and end-user documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing operations or support role
- Knowledge with Windows operating system and Microsoft O365 business applications
- Project management and/or business analyst experience
- Experience with OSI PI platform or other time-series data historian tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in UI/UX graphical design
- Experience building PI AF analyses and hierarchies
- Understanding of the Purdue model, IT/OT network segmentation, and PLC/DCS communication
- Experience with Amazon Web Services environment
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Visual Studio, Python or TFS
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com