Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Lead, Coach, Mentor an elite team of account executives serving customers in the industrial vertical
- Lead key customer account planning and strategy and engage directly with key customers on a consistent basis
- Work with the account executive team to identify and win new customers
- Lead and define market growth vectors
- Meet and exceed the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Define and execute Industrial territory planning.
- Develop, Coach, and Retain talented sales team to deliver AOP.
- Assign incentive quota targets for all sellers.
- Provide accurate weekly forecast for orders within Salesforce.com platform. Includes overall orders forecast along with forecast for Install and Service lines of business.
- Consistently meet the orders forecast on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Coach and mentor sales personnel in establishing professional relationships with appropriate levels of client decision makers.
- Create a robust pipeline of major pursuits within the Industrial industry. Track within Salesforce.com. Coach/mentor team to create robust pursuit plans for each pursuit.
- Define key accounts within Industrial. Coach/mentor team to create robust account plans for these customers.
- Assess team’s sales activities and forecasts to determine sales progress and required improvements
- Recommend and implement improvements to achieve sales goals
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years of professional operations and/or sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing technology solution teams and/or opportunities
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales leadership experience, with increasing history of career responsibility
- Significant experience/existing network in the industrial, pharma vertical
- Strong knowledge of Industrial vertical market
- Ability to coach and mentor team to have a winning sales strategy for their accounts and opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Building Management Systems, Fire, Security, and Software
- Strong skills with Salesforce.com platform
- Strong understanding of direct sales of integrated solutions
- Outcome based selling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed Annual Operating Plan
- Coaching/mentoring skills for sales professions
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- C-Level selling skills
- Strong knowledge of construction ecosystem. Includes general contractors, mechanical contractors, electrical contractors, consulting engineers, and architects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to travel within North America at least 50% of the time
- JOB ID: req297620
- Category: Sales
- Location: 50 E Algonquin Rd,Des Plaines,Illinois,60017-5016,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.