- Develop, lead and implement strategic initiatives to drive sales and continuously hit and exceed KPIs
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and various stakeholders
- Create and maintain various sales forecasting reports and determine future trends
- Provide account management and coordination of key customer accounts and contracts
- Maintain client records and data integrity in the subscription management system in place
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data cleansing and data integrity
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reviews.
- Provide customized reports and recommendations supporting ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships in order to provide excellent customer service
- Ensure detailed project planning and control including:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Ensuring all project deliverables are delivered according to the budget and timeline committed upon
- Recording and managing project risks and issues, escalating where necessary
- Managing project scope, through the project change control process
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and performance to the necessary Project Governance meetings and Steering Committees
As our ideal candidate,
Bachelor degree and 1 year of experience as a customer service representative or College degree and 3 years of experience as a customer service representative
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project) and are familiar with the usage of SAP, Salesforce and sales forecasting and subscription management systems/software.
- You are bilingual (French and English).
- You organized and manage time efficiently, while working toward aggressive deadlines.
- You are strong in customer service experience
- You have excellent in interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong in experience in project management
- You are a Team player
- You are able to work independently with little supervision and make sound decisions
- You are able to demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Innovative and possess entrepreneurial skills.
- You are detail-oriented
- You are strong in problem-solving skills.
- You are strong in finance skills.
- You are strong in writing skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.