DJ Industrial, a SunSource company, has been a leading designer and manufacturer of Pneumatic, Hydraulic and precision machined components and systems, including repair, serving various industries. We are currently looking for an energetic, self motivated Sales Representative for a territory in the greater Toronto area.
Specifically you develop a sales plan to increase sales and profit margins. You will be backed by our highly knowledgeable inside sales team and supportive managers who will assist you in meeting and exceeding your goals.
- Achievement Orientation (Drives for Results): Meets pre-determined standards
- Planning and Organizing: Plans and organizes own activities
- Product and Technical Knowledge: Introductory: Demonstrates introductory understanding and ability and, with guidance, applies the competency in a few, simple situations. Can direct people to the appropriate source for further information.
- Sell company services to current and potential clients. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets. Follow up and develop new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. Prepare presentations, proposals for current and potential customers. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up. Identify and resolve client concerns. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up. Work effectively with Inside Sales staff. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows. Follow-up for collection of payment. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services. Provide on-the-job training to customers employees. Other duties as assigned.
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering or a 2 year technical degree preferred ; or combination of related experience and educational training
- 3-5 years Industrial sales experience, experience with Pneumatic, and Hydraulic component sales a plus
- Ability to manage territory and projected sales achievement
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Other keywords: industrial sales, technical sales, field sales engineer, fluid power specialist, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatics, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, service and repair, mobile, mobile hydraulics, mobile OEM, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, account manager, sales manager, new business development manager, territory sales manager, regional account manager, field service engineer, sales representative, outside sales representative, industrial distribution, fluid mechanics, hydraulic technician, diesel mechanic, applications engineer, field service technician, CFPS, FPS