Founded in 1986, Graitec is a global leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) provider helping its architectural, engineering, construction and manufacturing customers to CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE and MANAGE all the data of their projects.
The company is driving growth through 3 highly complementary activities:
- Value Added Reseller of Autodesk solutions
- Software Editor of a suite of products complementary to Autodesk solutions for the construction industry.
- Services such as training, consulting and support with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction.
Experts & Talents from all over the world.
Our team is made of more than 500 outstanding talented people, distributed across our 50 offices in 13 different countries, enabling us to meet our customer needs around the globe.
The team is known for its accountability, agility, and customer centricity as well as for its ambition for both business growth and impactful innovation with more than 25% of our team in Research & Development roles.
Strengthening our international leadership position.
We are honored to serve more than 100 000 customers worldwide who achieve more thanks to our technologies. We rank in the Top 5 performant Autodesk Partners worldwide.
Our ambition is to double our business in the coming few years as we just did in the last 4 years thanks to both organic growth & acquisition. This is why we are investing heavily in our ongoing transformation & growing our teams globally.
About the Team hiring
With around 60 employees in 3 offices, Graitec’s North American business is one of our largest Business Unit in terms of revenues. Built over 3 decades through multiple acquisitions (TotalCAD, CivilDesign, ProCAD, Redcage and Zenit Consultants) our North American business goes from strength to strength as Autodesk’s 3rd largest Canada Reseller.
About the Role
The Account Manager is a highly driven and technically-savvy sales person with a successful track record of selling software solutions in vertical markets such as AEC or MFG. This role has responsibility for growing new revenue and margin from their territory or portfolio of accounts.
The Account Manager role is responsible for the nurturing, and business development of established MFG customer accounts as well as to win new customers, in the Toronto/Ontario Area.
- Delivering new revenue and margin and managing an established a territory or portfolio of accounts.
- Managing the sales process from lead identification through to negotiation and close.
- Proactively identifying, locating, and qualifying new business opportunities within the area.
- Acting as a solutions expert in analyzing customer needs, clarifying expectations, and successfully communicating and selling Graitec/Autodesk products and solutions.
- Diligently following up and managing customer contact including presentations, demonstrations, group meetings, business reviews and sales calls.
- In a structured manner, coordinating and utilizing internal resources such as pre-sales, services, and marketing teams to maximize customer acquisition, nurture and margin potential.
- Supporting and driving lead generation or marketing activities such as at tradeshows.
- Where required, supporting the needs of the Customer Success teams to ensure ongoing Subscriptions are renewed in portfolio accounts.
- Maximizing the attach rate of Graitec software and services.
- Identify Graitec products opportunities & Partner with Solutions teams to address & close Graitec products deals
Key Performance Indicators
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Turnover and Margin
- New logos signed
- IP Sales increase on named account/territory
- What you must have done already:
- 4+ years of experience selling complex software, SAAS, and services solutions to B2B customers in the CAD, AEC, MFG, telecom or IT markets.
- Experienced in developing new business opportunities with existing accounts, identifying, and selling to customer needs utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple product lines in a growing, fast-paced environment
- What is nice to have done already:
- Working knowledge and experience of the Manufacturing markets
- Experience of selling Autodesk SaaS Solutions
- Knowledge of BIM or PLM
At Graitec, we’re proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We value our employees for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams by bringing their authentic self to work. This resonates with the large variety of customers & markets in which we operate and is part of our success story. As such, we welcome applications from all backgrounds and will not make any assessment into the application process other than candidate’s skills and capabilities to succeed in the role.
· To apply – Please send you application & CV to indeed
· Screening/Get to know discussion
· Hiring Manager
· Peer of hiring manager or key stakeholder to the role from another organization
· Business Unit leader
Reference ID: Toronto
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
- Do you have experienced in developing new business opportunities with existing accounts, identifying, and selling to customer needs utilizing a consultative sales approach?
- Do you have experience selling complex software, SAAS, and services solutions to B2B customers in the CAD, AEC, MFG, telecom or IT markets?
- Do you have working knowledge and experience of the Manufacturing markets?
- Sales: 4 years (required)
- Business development: 4 years (required)
- English (required)
- Driving Licence (required)