The Account Manager Position is responsible for effectively managing the day-to-day communication between client, CS team and operations. Ensure proper capture of billings working with Finance. This position will also include administrative responsibility as described below.
2. Essential Job Functions
- Represent AMS in all communications with the client.
- Project Manage the Client Transition Process when new clients sign on.
- Coordinate all client service activities throughout operational function areas, i.e.: production, receiving, shipping, IT etc.
- Interact with operations staff to implement client programs and processes on behalf of the client’s needs.
- Define and monitor QC measures and tolerances for various function areas based on client and AMS requirements.
- Supervise other client service and administrative staff assigned.
- Audit payroll data for billing accuracy.
- Generate client billing information.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with clients and operational team.
- Manage Company Safety Policy, rules, regulations and monthly meetings.
- Manage Purchasing for AMS within defined requirements.
- Assist General Manager in Building Maintenance and Security.
- 2 years of experience in Fulfillment, Administrative and Client Services
- Operations experience
- Reporting and Analysis
- Proven client relationship building
- Results oriented, proactive, strong multi-tasking features and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to conceptualize integrated solutions for business problems to help clients achieve goals
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and will need to learn order processing, warehouse management system (in order)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At AMS, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. AMS Fulfillment is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.