ProSlide Technology creates the most innovative water rides for the best waterparks in the world. Almost 70 percent of the waterparks in North America own our rides, including Disney, Six Flags, Great Wolf Resorts and many more. We’re the fastest growing water ride company in China and have made strong inroads in the rest of Asia Pacific, Europe the Middle East and more. We’ve won more awards than all other water ride manufacturers combined, 100 in 30+ years.
Sales Operations Specialist
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Sales Operations Specialist to join our team! You are responsible for supporting the Global Sales Team to ensure our sales targets are met and to improve both the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales efforts. Collaboration and engagement with various teams will be critical to success in the role.
If you’re organized, detail-orientated, an excellent communicator and have a passion for addressing customers and sales inquiries with a sense of urgency, then this is the role for you!
- Develop a deep understanding of our processes and be the trusted partner to our global sales team
- Maintain Salesforce records (accounts, opportunities, contacts and leads) to ensure data accuracy and prepare reports as requested
- Review opportunities with Sales VP’s to manage pipeline and ensure up to date forecasting
- Working closely with Sales VP’s to support client calls and internal discussions with other departments
- Prepare quotations and create standard agreements and for non-standard agreements support Contracts & Compliance team as needed
- In collaboration with Sales, manage opportunities through internal teams and share customer requirements with teams to ensure deliverables meet customer expectations
- Support lead generation by qualifying leads generated by marketing, website, customer service and fostering client relationships in early stages
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify process optimization opportunities
- Build out documentation to support processes
- Development and refinement of sales support materials and training document library
What You Bring to the Role:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales support role
- Understanding of the sales process, specifically in a B2B environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, including reporting capability
- Experience with sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience with contract management
- Passion for delivering excellence and superior service to customers
- Naturally thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Self-directed individual who can effectively coordinate and collaborate with internal teams
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to balance multiple tasks at once while paying absolute attention to detail
- Excellent customer relationship management and customer skills
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and communicate those to various internal stakeholders
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us!
ProSlide Technology Incorporated will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and hiring processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ProSlide Technology Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.