Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the TeamThe Sales Compensation Design team leads the global design, planning, communication, and analysis of Workday’s sales incentive compensation plans. As part of a best-in-class Sales Operations organization, we are passionate about creating clear, transparent, and easy-to-understand compensation plans that aim to motivate and reward our growing sales force. But we like to have a good time too in alignment with one of Workday’s core values: fun!
About the Role
As a Sr. Sales Compensation Design Analyst, you will support Workday’s Sales Compensation team in designing, implementing, measuring, and executing our global Sales Compensation plans in alignment with our sales strategy and annual objectives. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day operation of global incentive compensation programs and partner with Global sales leadership to ensure understanding and execution of the compensation plans while anticipating how the plans will need to evolve in support of the changing sales landscape. You will act as a lead on monthly, quarterly and annual on-going sales compensation processes and policies in cooperation with stakeholders across the organization. Join us as part of a world-class Sales Operations & Analytics team that supports a successful and evolving Field Sales organization.
As a Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst, you will:
- Support the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, and processes in alignment of the sales objectives
- Partner with Global Sales Leadership to understand their business needs and translate them into incentive compensation deliverables
- Work with management on all strategic compensation initiatives, sales policy simplification, and improved our internal processes that align with Workday’s compensation philosophy and strategy
- Collaborate and coordinate with Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Total Rewards, People & Purpose, and other stakeholders to ensure all sales compensation related issues are successfully addressed
- Asses and provide critical insights into sales compensation plan effectiveness assessment through data analysis of relevant compensation, HR, and attainment data
- Support successful on-boarding of global sales team (new hires, transfers, etc.) through sales compensation plan creation and other activities
- Manage and respond to influx of Sales Compensation design inquiries and exception requests
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.