Strathcona Spirits is Edmonton’s oldest distillery. We produce fine, award-winning small-batch spirits using traditional methods in a tiny, sunny boomtown building in Old Strathcona. We're now in over 300 stores across Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Japan. Our small team is developing an expanding line of fine spirits that embody the essence of Alberta and its surrounding land by using locally grown grains, botanicals, and other ingredients.Working at the distillery, you'll be emersed in all aspects of distillation from grain to glass. We have a small and growing team of fun, highly collaborative, and driven team members. Interested in joining us? We'd love to hear from you!
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Automate and streamline sales processes using technology.
- Build strong relationships with our on-premise and retail customers
- Manage sales activities, build customer relationships and engage in community events in and around Alberta
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage future Sales Representatives
- Manage sales at our Farmer’s Market locations.
- Create brand awareness and community engagement
- Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume
- Develop and maintain targeted sales plans on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with customers and peers
- Represent Strathcona Spirits at retail tastings, on-premise events, markets, special events, and as a whole, in the food and beverage community
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Knowledge & interest in craft spirits
- Keen love for Alberta’s food and beverage community
- Superb written and oral communications skills
- Must be detail-oriented, specifically for events
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated to achieve goals and targets
- Interest in curating drinks and mixing cocktails at various events and staff training
- Experience working in or with the food and beverage industry
- Proserve certificate
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Drivers License (required)
- ProServe (preferred)