ettitude is a direct-to-consumer sustainable lifestyle brand offering modern bedding, bath and sleepwear products made from the world’s first CleanBamboo™ fabric. On a quest to make the world a more comfortable place, today and in 100 years, our innovative fabrics are feathery soft, extremely breathable, antimicrobial, and water-saving, resulting in products that are better for you and the planet.
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, ettitude launched its US business in Nov 2017, further accelerating an already rapid growth pattern. We are a diverse team from around the world, all who share a genuine and authentic connection to the same mission. At ettitude, sustainability is the watchword for everything we do. We don’t just make sustainable products, we also support sustainable relationships, work practices, and lifestyles.
In the last few years, ettitude has grown in size and reach significantly. We are ready to expand our CX team with a new full-time team member who can be a brand ambassador and first touch problem solver for customers.
The successful candidate will work closely with ettitude’s Customer Success Manager to handle customer inquiries in a fast-moving eCommerce start-up environment.
What You’ll Do
- Provide amazing customer experiences via email, live chat and social media
- Seek opportunities to provide “above and beyond” service and connect with our customers, creating a seamless and personal experience
- Work cross-functionally to maintain consistency across channels
- Monitoring and replying to customer reviews
- Troubleshoot customer issues including website navigation, product questions, ordering and payment issues, order tracking, order returns, fit issues, and more quickly and efficiently to shift customer challenges into positive outcomes
- Work with our fulfillment warehouses and product manufacturers to address service issues and push through delayed orders
- Initiate customer returns / refunds / replacements if required
- Reporting feedback from customers to the team to help create improvements in product quality, product assortment, operations, and communications
- Be a “swiss army knife” that is able and willing to jump into the business where we need help!
What We’re Looking For
While experience is always appreciated, a great attitude is what will ultimately decide if you join our team. We are passionate about our mission and hope you are too. Our ideal candidate will be ambitious, have a keen attention to detail, and an ability to maintain a positive attitude even in a fast-changing environment with ambiguous situations.
Relevant, preferred experience and characteristics:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer experience. Ecommerce or retail experience is a plus
- Impeccable customer service skills such as identifying customer needs and tailoring solutions accordingly
- Experience working with our core digital tools (e.g., Gorgias, Google Suite, Shopify, Netsuite)
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to solve problems logically and time management expertise is essential
- Willingness to learn, continually improve and desire to be a team player
- Ability to act independently and take initiative
- Experience or understanding of how to work and collaborate with a remote, distributed team
As with any start-up company, wearing different hats is essential to the role! You must be able to think on your feet, juggle multiple tasks, and have an eagerness to learn.
- 10 Public Holidays
- 15 Vacation Days per year. Plus, an additional 2 vacation days are granted with each year of employment, up to a total maximum of 20 vacation days annually. Unused PTO days carry over.
- Annual paid activism and volunteerism leave: 1 day.
- Sick Days (Personal/Carer’s Leave): 10 days per year of employment. Unused sick days carry over.
- Paid bereavement leave: 2 days per occasion.
- Parental leave policy: up to 18 weeks of leave total, with 12 weeks fully paid for parents of any gender (with at least 12 months tenure at the company).
- $1000 allowance per year for self-development (continuing education, technology - computer, headphones, etc).
- $1,500 potential for continuing education (2 team members sponsored per year).
- Health insurance: up to 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees & families (depending on plan selected)
- Other available services: 401k, short- and long-term disability coverage, accident insurance, critical illness, life insurance, AD&D insurance, flexible spending account, legal insurance.
- During COVID: monthly phone/internet allowance of $50; weekly happy hour allowance $10; monthly team lunch allowance $15.
- Post-COVID: up to 3 times a week work remotely flexibility.
- 50% off ettitude products.
ettitude provides equal opportunities without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19