Are you ready to enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world?
At Burdick Lexus, it’s our mission to provide the drivers of Central New York with prestigious, luxury cars, SUVs & Hybrid Vehicles. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards every day to meet our customers’ exacting expectations by selling the finest new and used Lexus cars ever built.
As a certified Lexus dealer, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist our customers’ every need. Our sales professionals have a reputation for honesty, integrity, and outstanding customer service before and after the sale. With Lexus demand on the rise and an excellent sales year, we’re adding sales professionals to help expand our market and to help maintain our extremely loyal customer base.
- Proven sales track record
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Superior customer service and organizational skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Must have active, valid drivers license
To apply, respond to this posting with current resume or visit the Lexus dealership to complete an employment application.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- Team Lead
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location