This primary responsibility of this position is to develop, qualify and nurture marketing/sales leads with a focus on excellent customer service. Important insight and customer information is collected and reported in CRM (MS Dynamics). The ultimate goal is to engage the customer to participate in a virtual demo with a 3Shape Product Specialist and then to seamlessly transition the lead to the 3Shape Territory Manager and reseller partner for the close of the sale. In addition, this role continues to develop and improve an effective and time-sensitive lead generation process. Will be working with US and Canadian customers. Close collaboration with 3Shape Inside Sales Specialists, Commercial Operations, Local Marketing, CRM analyst, and local Field Management is critical for success. This is an individual contributor role and based in the U.S.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop qualified leads throughout the sales process
- Receive leads collected from the established funnels for the US and Canadian markets (primarily through CRM and Marketing)
- Collect and research key information in order to build a buyer profile (e.g. buying history, type of clinical practice, digital dentistry knowledge, level of interest in 3Shape products) for future phone call/email/visit/demo reference
- Contact leads in order to understand what is required to satisfy their interests or concerns around 3Shape products. The ultimate goal is to is to be able to schedule a virtual demonstration and specific product portfolio consultation with 3Shape’s product specialists and Territory Managers
- Provide company-sanctioned materials and resources to assist in answering questions around digital dentistry and 3Shape products
- Document interaction history with the key highlights needed to complete the buyer profile in CRM
- Collaborate with Local Marketing team to send out event invitations or follow-up emails to continuously engage with potential customers
- Schedule appointments for a virtual consultation or other relevant activity. Inform relevant parties in the sales pipeline of the buyer profile and buying interests and intent.
- Facilitate effect transition of qualified leads to the field management organization (Territory Managers-TM) and reseller partner
- Be able to articulate the 3Shape Sales process, ensuring that the transition to the TMs and partners occurs at the appropriate time with the appropriate information
- Prepare and provide buyer profile to identified 3Shape TM contact
- Follow up on any missing or inaccurate information to ensure a complete profile
- Confirm the transfer of the lead to the end buyer and TM to ensure successful transition of relationship
- Ensure implementation of the lead process with CRM compliance
- Receive leads assigned from the Global Marketing via CRM system
- Update lead status and assign leads to relevant sales pipeline parties through the CRM system
- Ensure all the relevant lead information is documented in the CRM system
- Maintain lead lists and assist CRM Analyst to generate relevant reports
- Provide feedback to the CRM Analyst about challenges, new features, capabilities of CRM system to meet the needs of this role
- Develop tools, reports and resources, as needed
- Ensure accuracy of data capture
- Identify opportunities for increased use of technology to assist in building a seamless process
- Utilize company-wide resources (people and tools) to enhance the building of the buyer profile and the lead generation process
- Provide frequent feedback to management re: activities and lead status
Work Location/Hours: This role is a remote position meaning the individual will be working from their home office. The individual is expected to spend some time in the New Providence, NJ office in order to meet with other 3Shape colleagues. There are times that the individual will be required to participate in certain evening reseller/partner sales events, trade shows, exhibits and conventions as well as customer or KOL meetings and events.
Travel: This position requires up to 10% domestic and international travel, primarily to Denmark.
Required Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong listening skills with a focused and consultative ear
- Demonstrated relationship and rapport-building with customers and colleagues
- Strong capability with PowerPoint, Excel and CRM (Preferably Microsoft Dynamic)
- Demonstrated use of data collection through research
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team setting
- A minimum of 2+ years in sales function, preferable within an (inside) lead/sales team environment or marketing coordination/customer support
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or marketing function
- Previous experience in the dental industry (preferably IOS and/or CAD/CAM) is considered a strong advantage
- Experience building buyer profiles
- Experience in or with global organizations
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.