Sales Support Representative, Group Insurance
What is the opportunity?
As a Sales Support Representative you will act as a point of contact and provide superior sales support to Regional Management, Group Benefit Specialists, Sales Consultants, Brokers and Clients, Sales Representatives, Underwriting, Group Sales Support & Service, Head Office Channel Design, Initiatives Delivery and Sales Enablement and Internal/External business partners through timely and accurate delivery of the Group Benefit Solutions proposal, client service and new business activities/initiatives. Share and contribute to Sales consultants and Group Benefits Specialist's sales plans.
What will you do?
- Effectively collaborate with Sales Representatives, Underwriting, Brokers and other internal and external partners to finalize proposal releases and deliver Group Proposals to Brokers. Take ownership and accountability of all assigned Proposal Releases and work with Sales Representatives to initiate and finalize discounting activities. Complete final review of proposals to ensure all necessary details (outlined below) are included prior to delivering proposal to clients.
- Effectively collaborate with Sales Representatives, Brokers and Un22692269erwriters to deliver proposals to clients ahead of Broker Due Dates and Internal Service Level Agreements.
- Integrate a Proactive Advice Culture into all interactions with Sales Representatives, Brokers and their support team, and other internal partners.
- Complete Renewal Projections for all applicable proposals.
- Assist with New Business Contract Compare process when necessary.
- Assist with Broker Questionnaire completion when required.
- Assist and complete quote alternative requests.
- Assist with Proprietary Channel Marketing Analysis workbook completion when required.
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com and GRAPE in a timely fashion.
- Take ownership and accountability in resolving inquiries and issues and look to help achieve new business targets. Respond to all calls within a 24 hour period.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to work well with diverse team and independently
- Excellent organizational skills, Initiative & Proactive
- Strong negotiation skills, Impact and Influence, analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite and capability to learn new systems quickly
- Required: Post-secondary and/or applicable work/insurance experience
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
Knowledge of the Group Insurance industry is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Management that supports your work and progression
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across businesses and geographies
- Remote work (Conditions apply).