We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Digital Sales Representative-Territory Manager is part of the Sales team responsible for selling Citrix solutions to prospective and existing medium businesses customers in the assigned territory. You the individual will carry an annual, discrete quota.
You are a take-charge, proactive, Sales Representative. You love to develop end-user customer accounts and re-seller partnerships. You thrive in a consultative phone sales role. You’re able to easily establish rapport with customers/prospects with the end goal of being a trusted advisor. When asked “what drives you?” you reply, “the opportunity to be part of an organization whose culture drives everything we do, including changing the way people work”
- Develop and apply an understanding of Citrix products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base to sell to end users
- For new business, invest time and effort into learning and practicing prospecting techniques, while following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing sales.
- For existing customer base, call on and develop relationships with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include cross selling into new areas, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
- Begin to achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
- Learn to input accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates in SalesForce.com for management visibility in territory pipeline.
- Set qualified appointments for the field counterparts with new and existing customers to address their IT challenges and business needs.
- Begin to establish relationships with key channel partners, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve the defined account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Begin to establish relationships with field sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to maximize full potential of every opportunity.
- Learn and begin to deliver product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning Citrix solutions.
- Identify and develop opportunities across different product groups in order to leverage sales opportunities.
- Achieve at least 4 hours of daily phone time and 40 verifiable outbound phone connections per day which is an MBO measurement of the position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations via telephone and computer with customers required.
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Developing knowledge of Citrix products and solutions
- History of successful target attainment
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems preferably Sales.com
- Experience with MS Office and internet
- Knowledge of two tier channel sales (VAR, distribution, and vendor)
- University/Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of Sales experience
- 2-3 years of successful B2B sales experience at a software company in Inside Sales or similar environment preferred
- 3+ years of experience identifying and working with C-level contacts preferred
- Phone cold calling experience preferred
- Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology is preferred
- CCSP certification a plus
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:ShareFile (Inside Sales)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.