TRS Roofing Systems – Houston, LLC, established in 2009, is a commercial roofing company based out of Spring, TX. Specializing mostly in low slope roofing and metal fabrication, servicing clients throughout the state of Texas and in some cases beyond.
Business Development Manager/Sales Manager: North Texas
TRS Roofing Systems – Houston, LLC is seeking a motivated individual to join our growing team! The business development regional manager will work directly with our existing customer base to expand current sales and create new business opportunities through market research.
The business development associate will perform market and industry research to assist the company in sales strategies by geographic location. The associate will also analyze current customer database to grow and expand operations with existing customers, building brand loyalty.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Plans
- Vehicle Allowance
- Health Insurance Available
Skills and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Strong customer communication skills including verbal and written.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be helpful to our customers and coworkers.
- Strong closing skills to ensure ideal results for all parties.
- Ability to growing sales within existing customer base.
- Ability to know and process what TRS does and be able to accurately describe that to our clients.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of sales analytics to focus sales strategies.
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new and existing clients.
- Managing company and client expectations.
- Market Research to public and private projects.
- Creating sales pitches.
- Assisting in finding new sales leads.
- Researching market and industry trends.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Contract negotiation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations