Marketing Operations Coordinator
At The IMAGINE Group we go beyond print to help our clients deliver game changing visual communications from concept to delivery that set the standard for our industry. The first step in this process is hiring great employees! Our innovative team is the most committed, most experienced team in the business, who are driven to find and deliver “a better way” to our clients. We are committed to delivering marketing solutions, in every environment and every campaign, that help our clients capture the heart, mind and loyalty of their customers. For more than 30 years, The IMAGINE Group has established itself as one of the most influential and innovative visual communications companies in the industry.
At IMAGINE Chicago we are in search of a highly motivated Marketing Operations Coordinator to support its retail Client. This position will work as a shared resource between IMAGINE Chicago and its retail Client, currently experiencing an aggressive launch plan for its brick and mortar stores. This role will work directly with the Client to manage its In-Store signage programs and will relay all necessary project information to the Account management team at IMAGINE Chicago.
This role will oversee various projects supporting the Client with a focus on preparing and executing signage for new store launches and ongoing promotional/rotational materials. This role requires strong written and verbal skills to help execute projects from beginning to end. This role will coordinate and interface heavily with key stakeholders both at IMAGINE Chicago and the Client, including design and category teams. This individual should have the ability to anticipate workload and resource needs to successfully deliver on multiple projects and have exceptional organizational and communication skills to keep projects on track. In addition, this role will work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment as a self-directed Operations Coordinator.
- Manage aspects of projects related to schedules, trafficking details and maintain an on-time, accurate and on-budget execution of signage for the Client’s individual store locations
- Understand and manage Client projects to improve team processes and efficiencies
- Own certain repeatable programs by gathering Client input data and initiating production for successful, timely delivery of marketing assets to the stores
- Attend and participate in client meetings as requested
- Lead work-back schedules for multiple design projects simultaneously and provide progress updates regularly
- Develop in-depth understanding of Client’s project scope (i.e. timeframes, cadence, requirements)
- Be able to navigate somewhat ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers and know when to escalate to keep things moving forward.
- Lead all trafficking communication to Client and individual retail locations
- Utilize Symphony (proprietary software) to organize the client’s marketing & signage toolkits
- Manages signage inventory for the Client
- Maintain all specifications on individual print assets, updating as needed and ensuring accuracy
- Support in delivering all project-related requirements to the production team
- Provide support to Account Manager and Client leaders as requested
- Occasional travel to Client retail sites as needed (<15%)
- Bachelor’s Degree / High School Diploma
- 2+ years of experience in project management or marketing roles
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with competing deadlines
- Model strong time-management skills with the ability to successfully multi-task at a high level
- Strong organizational, communication and people skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight timelines
Previous experience in at least one of the following is preferred:
- visual merchandising
- print production
- display development and production
- In-store marketing and operational signage
- Experience in digital production is preferred
- Ability to learn and become an expert in IMAGINE Chicago proprietary software
- Maintain flexibility and the ability to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Flexibility to travel as needed
The IMAGINE Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and Inclusion isn’t just a checked box, it’s a critical part of our commitment to deliver innovative solutions to our clients and provide a great place to work for our entire IMAGINE family.