Position Title: Business Development Representative
PMG, a leading national provider of manufacturing labor services, is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative to partner with our Client Solutions Team to develop business across the U.S.
Individuals who are self-starters, have a passion for sales, are persistent, and have an ambitious approach to business, are the ideal fit for this position. Business Development Representatives will be partnered with a Client Solutions Manger in a mentor-mentee relationship and will focus on growing and expanding a sales territory together. The BDR will focus on the front-end of the sales cycle with a dedication to sales prospecting, lead qualification and meeting scheduling. The BDR will also assist the CSM in the production of sales materials and preparation of sales presentations.
*This position may be done remotely, from home.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct a minimum of 100+ daily business-to-business (B2B) outbound sales calls to generate and qualify leads with the goal of growing PMG’s contingent and contract labor services business.
- Qualify inbound leads with the goal of turning leads into a pipeline opportunity.
- Partner with a PMG Client Solutions Manager to grow sales territory and efficiently move opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Answer questions regarding PMG solutions, while identifying additional business opportunities.
- Gather prospective client information and enter into our CRM, Salesforce.com, with high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Schedule prospective clients for meetings with our Client Solutions Team.
- Partner with Client Solutions Team to develop contract labor prospect lists that can be called upon using market research.
- Develop new and creative ways to obtain additional business from prospective network and existing clients.
- Other duties as requested and assigned.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of inside sales experience and/or 2+ years of lead generation experience.
- No minimum education or certifications required
- Ability to make high volume phone calls on a daily basis
- Must meet background check requirements
- Limited travel may be required for quarterly sales meetings
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Base salary plus performance-based incentive, uncapped earning potential!
- Company issued equipment
- Best in Class: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance coverage offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match.
- Paid holidays, Vacation, & Birthday PTO.
PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
As part of this program, the below link will be used to collect minority, gender, disability, and veteran status information as part of our Affirmative Action Program. If you apply, please answer the questions listed in the link. If you would prefer to not disclose this information, there is an option to opt out.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- On the road
Work Location: On the road