What if your job had a real impact?
By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others, and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire thetransition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
Well established in the United States, our business unit includes 4 production facilities with more than 3,200 associates.We process fresh vegetables, salads and meal solutions with our ownbrands: Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, ReadySnax®, Cool Cuts® and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™. Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you are considered a professional in the supply chain planning space with comprehensive and thorough knowledge to function with little oversight in conducting complex planning activities. You are responsible for coordinating material planning segments within the network. Those include supply planning, material optimization, inventory planning, and key process developments for the team to support business needs; systems/data management, reporting, and analysis; continuous improvement in the development of planning and support.
The position will require post-regular hour work in terms of answering emails and coordinating key activities as required by the organizational end supply chain requirements. Additional coverage will be required beyond 5 days of work on a need-to basis in situations of exceptions during the year. Work from home option available contingent on business favorability with prior leadership approval.
- You will be responsible to support and influence business planning for core planning-related decision-making.
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to execute planning decisions and action items.
- You monitor and manage the capacity of inventory in relation to the demand of customer orders for multiple products or sites.
- You set stock levels and monitor inventory health for multiple products or sites, along with managing the shelf life of the material.
- You will be responsible to gain cross-collaborative impact assessments within Supply Chain teams and provide organizational feedback in situations of crisis, emergencies, and impact.
- You are responsible for the inventory and material resources monitoring and balancing production planning to availability and business changes (control stock positions vs orders).
- You apply supply chain planning practices and procedures to identify areas of improvement.
- Higher education level or 2+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning Domain
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering or a related field.
- APICS Certification or other accredited Supply Chain Certification.
- Functional expertise and knowledge of ERP software’s – JDE, SAP etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Suite
- Good understanding of production and operational processes – Academic or Work Experience-based
- Good analytical skills
- Pro-active, self-starter.
- Ability to work weekends as required in support of the business.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Self-Motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough. A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive.
- 3 years of work experience in a Sr. Supply Chain or a Sr. Business Analyst role.
- Some supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent understanding of tools and systems supporting Supply Planning processes (e.g. JDE, Oracle Tools, MRP, ERP, Supply Chain Design Tools
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in hiring individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to create a workforce that truly reflects our communities. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to veterans and individuals with disabilities or special needs during the application process and employment. If you need assistance, please contact us at (626) 856-8686 or [email protected]