InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world’s leading merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
- Owns a set of accounts and is responsible for all day to day support and strategic execution of goals.
- Build and strengthen the relationships with ecommerce client accounts, and serve as the client’s primary point of contact for InComm
- Identify growth opportunities and expand our product offering in each client catalog to increase sales with managed accounts
- Manage ecommerce platform initiatives and efficiencies
- Ability to take on special projects while managing day to day workload
- Introduce and sell in new products and strategic initiatives
- Lead the strategic plan and initiatives as they relate to overall business initiatives
- Oversee technical implementation process for each new client
- Partner with internal operations staff and sales team to launch new clients
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Conduct scheduled calls with clients both independently and with leadership support (frequency depends on client: weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Provide regularly scheduled updates to Manager and broader sales team
- Generate and communicate reports, both internal and external as directed by Director of Account Management and Manager
- Manage & negotiate margin schedule for each client
- Own submission process of operations and development tickets internally
- Work with internal operations and gift card team on all approvals through existing InComm structures
- 20% Travel, client visits and tradeshow attendance as directed by Director of Account Management and Manager. Please note: Travel restrictions are currently in place.
- Other Tasks and Responsibilities as Assigned, including, but not limited to:
- Contract evaluation and tracking across accounts
- Renewal timing, exclusivity and termination provisions, etc.
- Ad hoc analysis and forecasting based on actual sales information of existing, similar accounts and brands. Brand analysis to identify opportunities for brand expansion and underperforming brands
- Periodic analysis on margins across accounts
- Account audits to compare InComm card sales to complete card portfolio offered
- Tracking of card introduction and sales of new, strategic brands and categories like digital content and open loop across accounts
- As needed, auditing of pricing sheets against actual margins in our admin system
BA/BS or 5+ years account management experience
- eCommerce, digital marketing, and web analytics experience preferred
- Experience managing medium to large national accounts in a technology or software company preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation
- Strong time management skills
- Multi-task between various inquiries and systems in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to determine the best path forward in an environment where multiple solutions are possible
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to consistently handle and prioritize multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to converse with clients
- Ability to sort, check, count, verify, and analyze numbers and reports
- Creation of reports and presentations
- Skill to resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other computer skills
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Preparation of routine administrative paperwork
- Knowledge of gift card products and fulfillment a plus
- Knowledge of financial technology services a plus
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier III