The purpose of this position is to provide administrative assistance, account and production support on a daily basis. The Account Executive provides support directly to the Account Manager and to the team as a whole, to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Agency’s accounts, thereby providing top quality service to clients. The Account Executive has 2 – 4 years experience in an agency environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Detail oriented, motivated with excellent follow through skills;
- Proactive and solutions oriented;
- Understands the pace, demands and sense of urgency required in an agency environment
- Able to multi-task while efficiently managing priorities
- Has an understanding of the balance between being independent and knowing when to bring in senior guidance and support
- Builds exceptional relationships with the account and creative team;
- Takes initiative and possesses a strong drive to learn and grow within the organization
- Maintains a satisfied relationship with the client, supplier and freelance partners
- Author and responsible for the preparation, update and completion of account documents including but not limited to, critical path, contact report, work order, status reports and purchase order requests
- Quickly and accurately completes a variety of communication materials, including contact reports, memos, letters, presentations, etc.; under the direction of Account Manager;
- Handles administrative tasks such as document filing on the server and coordinating meeting/presentation materials and invitations as required;
- Distributes materials to both internal and external parties;
- Sources supplier & freelancer quotes and provides accurate specs to provide multiple quote options to the Account Manager or decision maker;
- Leads weekly status meetings and daily morning round-up. Provides summary when required.
- Assembles and collates presentation decks as required;
- Supports the Account Manager and other team members on reports and procedures related to the management of the account;
- Manages all internal projects including promotional campaigns and ensures delivery and budgets are met
- Maintains all folders on the server and ensures all documents within are up to date;
- Performs various administrative ad hoc requests for internal team;
Internal: Daily interaction with cross-functional agency team.
External: Interaction with freelancers and third party vendors as necessary
Coordination with clients as needed
We share a series of common values with everyone who works with us and for us.
- We treat everyone with fairness and with consideration. Everyone.
- We believe in good manners.
- We bring an enthusiastic attitude to everything we do. We are optimistic.
- We value listening, exploration and discovery.
- We are authentic and sincere.
- We are loyal.
- We continually strive for improvement: in our work, ourselves, the world.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Employees are required to wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- account management: 2 years (preferred)