Olera Ingredients & Distribution Inc. - Sales Representative (Full-time)
Olera Ingredients & Distribution Inc. is a fast growing, privately owned company that provides RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil based shortenings and oils to the food manufacturing sector. We have grown to become the largest importer of origin packaged palm oil products in North America and are working to ensure our place as one of the leading suppliers of Certified Sustainable Palm Oil in North America.
Olera Ingredients & Distribution Inc. is looking for a skilled professional to fill the role of Sales Representative for our Food Division in the Canadian market. We offer a salaried position in a collaborative environment where results are rewarded.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contract details.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services, developing new applications.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Attend trade shows throughout the year as required.
- Travel 40% - 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent life experience.
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in sales, preferably in the food ingredient industry.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills, an ability to communicate in French will be of great value.
- Competitive, extended health benefits, incentives, etc.
For more company information, visit www.olera.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
We follow all WorkSafeBC requirements.
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19