COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Sr. Solutions Architect
Presidio is seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect to join our team in the New York and/or New Jersey area.
It is expected that the Senior Solutions Architect:
- Provide top-notch technical expertise in their areas of focus supporting multiple Key account teams across the organization.
- Gain the trust of our clients through deep subject matter expertise, undoubted integrity, ability to lead, and constant professionalism.
- Drive services sales in their specific area of focus.
- Tightly align with our services teams – PS, MS, NFS, PMO, OSS, etc. The Senior Solutions Architect understands our various services capabilities, takes the time to communicate pre-sales approaches to the services teams, and provides appropriate leadership as projects/SRs are executed.
- Provide industry-best services to our AMs, leading them at times and following them at other times, helping them compete by providing quality pre-sales material (BoMs, SoWs, design commentary, vendor information, diagrams, rough order of magnitude documents, etc.) in a timely fashion.
- Continue to learn – SAs continually need to add skills to serve our clients fully and to maintain relevant skills as the IT market transforms.
- Align with our vendor partnerships understanding and helping execute specific vendor programs.
- Provide leadership to our clients as they operate and transform their businesses. This includes proactively bringing up technical solutions to clients and educating them on the benefits of Presidio-Led solutions.
- Sell consultatively – listening fully and steadily developing sales conversations to the point where the client is explicitly stating their needs, at which time we can start proposing our solutions. Fill the role as a trusted advisor to our key clients.
- Lead, where appropriate, with our highest value offerings – managed services, consulting, etc.
- Understand the full range of Presidio’s capabilities, paying high-level attention to capabilities held by other practices and by national teams.
- Share best practices and industry intelligence with other team members.
- Support other team members as needed. (work overload, specific expertise required, etc.)
- Assist with pipeline tracking.
- Determine and promote the best PS vehicle (FF Sow vs SR) to allow us to succeed in execution with our clients.
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Solutions Architect are to work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations and to work effectively across functions with other Presidio employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet with customers and collect customer requirements.
- Work with account manager/sales team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process.
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present them to customers.
- Create customer-facing presentations.
- Articulate strategies in group settings.
- Create a bill of materials & configurations for solutions.
- Build scope of services and professional service pricing.
- Write a statement of work.
The successful Datacenter Focused Senior SA will have operational and design skills related to some or all of the following strategies products and technologies listed below:
- The Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) utilizing the following:
- DELL EMC storage systems
- DELL EMC backup solutions
- Pure Storage
- Other storage systems such as NetApp, HPE, Vast Data
- VMWare ESXi, vCenter, NSX
- Dell Servers
- Cisco UCS Servers
- HPE Servers
- Hyperconverged solutions from Nutanix, Cisco Hyperflex, and VMware/Dell VxRail
- Cloud Architectural strategies utilizing any of the following:
- Microsoft / Azure technologies
- Google Cloud Platform
- Automation and Orchestration Strategies
- UI Path
- Vmware VRA/VRO
- Ansible Red Hat
Education and Experience:
- Relevant industry Certifications from EMC, Dell, Pure, AWS, VMWare, or similar vendors strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- 4+ years experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in storage, virtualization, compute, converged, cloud, or related technologies/services.
- Work Experience with relevant OEM manufacturer and/or work experience with IT Solution providers/VAR/partners.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit:https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf(Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected]for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)