You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As Senior Director, Customer Marketing at Ada, you are always thinking about our clients - their point of view, their needs, their interests and their stories. Your primary responsibility is to secure net dollar retention and drive expansion opportunities across client accounts by overseeing and coordinating all customer-facing marketing activities and campaigns. However, beyond that, you care deeply about Ada’s reputation in the market, and working with our clients to herald their stories and success, broadly and across all channels. You bring deep experience building out communities, both for customer engagement, as well as for brand equity in the market. You have straddled both the CX and Marketing function and understand the KPIs for both teams, and the tools and protocols needed to achieve them. You are results oriented, and while you are able to move fast, you hold yourself accountable to stretch, and measurable targets.
- You are a strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
- You have built a customer community.
- You have incredible creative marketing, communication skills, and a strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- You have analytical skills to assess marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- You have previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience.
- You have technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms.
- You have experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy.
- You have the ability to write effective copy; graphic design capabilities are a plus.
- You are familiar with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
- Hire and cultivate a team of individual contributors, and along with them, support the outcomes below:
- Build rapport with customers and create campaigns to increase renewals, referrals, and expansion.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Build a community to nurture customer relationships, grow Ada’s brand identity and thought leadership credibility and serve as a pipeline funnel.
- Connect with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Help identify key customers for case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates, and manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories.
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.