As a team member of a growing team within our Client Success division, the key performance indicators of this fully remote, phone-based position are sales performance, call time and outbound dials.
- Assisting existing clients through the customization process, for our leading marketing tool, American Lifestyle magazine.
- Coaching clients on the benefits of purchasing direct mail marketing services
- Effectively resolving concerns to improve client retention
- Educating clients on generating new business in a courteous, professional, and respectful manner
- Maintain a standardized, documentation process in our system of record (CRM) that is detailed, accurate, and includes appropriate direction for peripheral departments
Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- 40-hour standard weekly schedule from 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (EST or PST shifts) weekdays with paid time-off, paid holidays and no night or weekend shifts
- Equipment needed to work remotely - including computer, webcam, headset and phone service - provided by the company
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: CO, FL, NJ, PA, OH, TN, TX, NV, NC, NM, MN, GA or AZ only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater (equipment including a desktop computer, webcam and headset will be provided through the company)
- A dedicated workspace free from noise and distraction
- 1+ years of experience in an account management or customer service field
- Ability to take constructive criticism and quickly learn and navigate new computer applications
- Ability to communicate professionally and respectfully while effectively engaging and influencing existing clients
- Ability to recognize and capture sales opportunities
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned business that provides marketing services to professionals in service-based industries. ReminderMedia has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- A link to complete a brief compatibility assessment is emailed to all candidates within 48-hours of applying. Please acknowledge your understanding that this assessment must be complete to be considered for this position. (YES/NO)
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: TN, FL, NJ, OH, TX, PA, MN, GA, AZ, NC, CO, NM, or NV only. Do you reside in any of these states? (YES/NO)
- Multiple locations