We empower boards to thrive.
At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That is why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies board governance.
Launched in 2011, today, OnBoard serves as the board intelligence platform for more than 2,000 organizations and their 12,000 boards and committees in 32 countries worldwide. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, healthcare systems, government, and enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
You will work with a team that uses technology to solve big problems, supports customers with world-class service, and collaborates continuously. We are a growing business that never forgets that success is built on the success of its relationships with customers, partners, and employees.
Ready to blaze a new path and take the next step in your journey? Join us!
#whereboardsthrive #betterboardmeetings #boardintelligence #pathfinder
Passageways is the parent company of leading board intelligence OnBoard and company collaboration portal OnSemble. Founded on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind. in 2003 by Paroon Chadha and a co-founder, Passageways is an inclusive organization that strives to provide the best software, service, and support possible. With more than 2,000 customers in 32 countries, Passageways is a Pledge 1% company committed to advancing the values of innovation, community, and charity.
As part of the Customer Success team, the Growth Manager will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities from within our customer base. The Growth Manager will work with Customer Success as well as other departments to identify and drive new growth initiatives from within our customer base to improve lead generation, retention, and upsell.
This job will be based in our downtown Indianapolis, IN headquarters, but is open a hybrid model. Due to COVID-19, our team is currently working remotely.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish strategy for optimizing expansion revenue per product suites.
- Create and execute marketing plans and campaigns to drive expansion revenue for up-sell.
- Create process to support efforts at scale.
- Manage opportunities pipeline to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts.
- Partner with Customer Success and Implementation Teams to coordinate campaigns which meet customer needs and maintain or improve the overall relationship.
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify and create necessary collateral/communications to maximize sales productivity.
- Conducting online demonstrations of the product to existing customers; outlining the features and benefits the product can add to their business
- Track and report sales targets for the team.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Identify, develop, and implement marketing activities/campaigns in focus segments for personalized, targeted communications.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience working in a SaaS organization required
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional listening, problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to identify patterns within sales cycles
- Understand and utilize salesforce.com effectively and efficiently
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
Benefits and Perks
- Company provided equipment (laptop, software, etc.)
- Employment with a growing, fun, philanthropic minded company that leads the board management market
- Health, Medical, Vision Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- HSA plus match
- FSA Dependent Account
- 401k plus match
- Unlimited PTO
Diversity Statement - Culture of Togetherness.
At OnBoard, our mission is to encourage and celebrate a culture of togetherness. We acknowledge that uniqueness is powerful, and we welcome, foster, and appreciate all. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness fuel the Pathfinder atmosphere and all our efforts. Our power is in our people, and we Pledge 1% to give back to our communities and across the globe.
OnBoard is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment. OnBoard does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please email [email protected]