Single Family Homeownership Supervisor
ANNUAL SALARY RANGE
$54,155 to $68,790
Assists the Single Family Homeownership Director with duties in all Single Family Homeownership programs, with a primary focus on lender acquisition (outside sales), lender retention, and realtor and lender education and training to significantly increase loan volume. This position will spend a vast majority of their time outside the OHFA office and in the offices of current lenders, prospective lenders, and realtors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OUTSIDE SALES OF OHFA MORTGAGE LOAN PROGRAMS & RELATED CUSTOMER EDUCATION:
Represent OHFA in the mortgage lending market across the State of Oklahoma in a positive manner, networking to create additional loan volume through outreach and education while providing exceptional customer service. Consistently prospects for new lender accounts and realtor partners and additional business from existing partners;
Monitor the competitive environment and identify new business opportunities. Develop and implement strategies to acquire, retain and grow relationships with lenders and realtors to increase homeownership loan volume for OHFA programs;
Conduct sales or training visits with existing lenders, potential lenders, and realtors daily to grow monthly mortgage loan production. Accountable for achieving monthly production quotas and sales growth through relationship building;
Have a thorough understanding of OHFA loan products, OHFA policies, procedures, and technology and be able to train lenders and realtors on them efficiently. Plan and prepare presentations on OHFA loan programs and systems;
Act as a liaison between lenders and realtors and the OHFA office staff and OHFA technology, seeking to resolve problems or issues quickly by anticipating and proactively meeting customer needs and removing roadblocks;
Responsible for complying with federal and state lending rules and regulations and meet industry standards and requirements;
Responsible for learning all duties of the Single Family Homeownership Director in order to perform as the primary backup in their absence.
Assist management in providing training to participants on technical lending issue, IRS regulations, Single Family Rules and procedures.
Attend Public Hearing (TEFRA) as required.
Attend Council of Bond Oversight meeting as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business or marketing or related field preferred and Five+ years in the mortgage and banking or real estate industry; and two+ years of progressive supervisory experience; and
- Established relationships with lenders via a proven track record of mortgage loan development experience
- Superior interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation, and account development skills;
- Strong sales background with an ability to hear “no” many times and positively continue forward.
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work and manage time.
- Ability to captivate and communicate with various audiences.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid commitment to customer service with client relation skills
- Ability to learn and comply with government and industry rules and regulations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license, car insurance, and clean driving record. Must be bondable.
This is not a remote or telework position. All OHFA positions are located in our main office in Oklahoma City, OK.
NOTE: Applicant will be required to pass a drug-screening test and criminal background check. Some positions may require a motor vehicle check as a condition of employment.
In addition to excellent working conditions and competitive pay, OHFA provides a combination of benefits to all eligible employees. Click this link OHFA Benefits for more information.