At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology – Customer Success, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, account teams and clients, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of building Client Technology into a customer-centric organization, driving value for our customers and positioning EY as a top-tier industry technology provider. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships, influencing, persuading and negotiating with internal and external stakeholder groups to promote the commercials and contracting capabilities of Customer Success
- Assist pursuit teams with presenting, structuring, negotiating and closing EY Technology engagements
- Manage large projects, defining and managing scope, budget, timelines and quality, with full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project
- Maintain support plans for account team pursuits, anticipate, mitigate and manage pipeline risks and implement strategies to mitigate potential impediments to successful deal close
- Lead project teams consisting of cross-functional, global and virtual groups and directly supervise staff, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver the plan and deliver excellence
- Deliver a scalable process to support EY Technology product / service packaging activities
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage data gathering, analysis, modelling and consultation efforts to support [email protected] product packaging, cost analysis and pricing/profitability scenario modeling
- Maintain baseline commercial structures for product packaging, service tiering and delivery
- Build, maintain and nurture strong relationships across product and business leadership to establish Customer Success as an effective and valued partner for [email protected] deal pursuit and close
- Provide commercial support for [email protected] pursuit efforts, including, but not limited to: [email protected] packaging, pricing advice, term negotiation and technical due diligence response
- Assist service line and pursuit teams with deal negotiation, contracting and close activities as those relate to the inclusion of [email protected] within proposed engagements
- Establish, document and publicize standard workflow processes for Customer Success commercials and contracting engagement with product, account and pursuit teams
- Maintain portfolio of standard contractual artefacts to be used when including [email protected] products and related services within proposed client Statements of Work
- Liaise with EY General Counsel Office (GCO) to ensure alignment on standard contractual approach and protocols as they relate to [email protected] delivery
- Work with pursuit teams to ensure appropriate representation of technology commitments and deliverables within proposed client Statements of Work
- Manage and coordinate Client Technology input to engagement RFI/RFP response, contracting, negotiation and close activities
Skills and attributes for success
- Prior familiarity with digital product market planning, costing, pricing and packaging
- Prior familiarity with enterprise technology B2B sales conventions and practices
- Prior experience building and running sales pipeline attribution and performance measurement systems
- Strong ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections
- Experience setting up, documenting, and managing B2B workflow processes in a large, matrixed, global organization
- Proven ability to drive success under conditions of limited control and competing stakeholder priorities
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong analysis skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with limited need for supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other Technical qualification, or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years in a corporate IT environment, including 3+ years in positions of significant management and budget responsibility
- Demonstrated understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Good project management skills.
- Good experience in client-facing roles
- Experience of working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams
- Experience of working in large programs of work
- Experience creating, executing and amending project plans for large, complex projects
- Proven experience delivering effective change management strategies and implementing scalable transitions
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Background in commercial/contract law
- Experience with B2B technology sales practices and conventions
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.