Administrative Assistant III
Employment Type: Full Time
Clearance Requirements: Public Trust
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Eligible for Remote Work: During COVID
Goldbelt C6 is focused on research and development, engineering, and logistics services that enhance and enlarge our customers’ operations. Our expertise is focused on the integration of C6ISR and scientific, engineering, and technical support for a variety of government partners. We are research and data-driven, with a team of experts ready to create custom solutions.
Goldbelt C6, LLC., is seeking an Administrative Assistant III that maintains executives' appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- This position is required to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays as part of the response to ensure coverage of regular and urgent needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Setup administrative procedures for the response task force.
- Compose correspondence, reports, memos, and presentations for task force leadership.
- Arrange meetings and conferences, record meeting minutes and action items.
- Manage executive leadership calendar; deconflict competing meetings; coordinate with other executive assistants and special assistants to schedule/reschedule critical meetings and inform leadership of scheduling changes.
- Prepare and maintain expenditure records or spreadsheets.
- Make and schedule appointments on behalf of leadership.
- Set up and maintain file systems, share drives and SharePoint systems.
- Implement space requirement plans, track employee travel and track employee absences.
- Answer phones take messages and route call and answer routine inquiries regarding administrative policies and procedures.
- Use time and attendance reporting system to maintain and review records; identify issues with completeness and accuracy of records.
- Enter vendor training orders for staff and forward for approval with supporting documentation through the approval chain.
- Complete credit card request forms for staff and record spending in credit card spending spreadsheet
- Maintain phone coverage for main lines during core hours. Serve as back up to other support staff.
- Receive visitors and coordinate security clearances through the CDC OSSAM processes.
- Prepare forms and operate office equipment and submit maintenance/repair requests to the appropriate CDC office.
- Develop/maintain a system to fulfill emergency management & operations requests, follow up with partners, distribute mass mail outs, and maintain team notification updates.
- Provide internal and external meeting and conference support; coordinate meeting materials (agendas, handouts, room arrangements, etc.).
- Prepare/process print/graphic service requests.
- Plan and conduct meetings with assigned Teams to update staff on administrative processes/issues.
- Keep staff accountability lists to facilitate emergency evacuation efforts.
- Keep Team e-mail distribution groups up to date.
- Relay/submit requests for action or information to staff members; interpret requests and ensure information is furnished in a timely manner.
- Compose correspondence requiring understanding of technical matters.
NECESSARY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to synthesize summaries, reports, and briefings from scientific materials or information discussed in meetings.
- Exceptional verbal communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Technically savvy with proficient use of Microsoft Office tools and virtual meeting platforms (i.e. Teams, WebEx, and Zoom)
- Must possess basic knowledge and interest in learning complex public health issues.
- Interest in learning complex public health issues.
- Must have exceptional writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with the capability of motivating productivity in others for customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least four (4) years of experience in a high-level administrative support role.
- Or Associate degree with at least six (6) years of experience in a high-level administrative support role.
- Or High School Diploma with at least 10 years of experience in a high-level administrative support role.
- At least two (2) years of experience in public health setting.
- Previous experience with federal government agencies; preferably CDC.
- Master’s degree in public health or related field.
- Strong understanding of epidemiology concepts and principles.
- Prior experience working with the CDC is highly desired to understand the culture and environment.