MEA Forensic Engineers & Scientists is looking for a Senior Marketing and Business Development Manager to join our marketing team, and work full-time in our Laguna Hills, CA office. We are looking for someone to bring experience and energy to our small but dedicated marketing team, implement strategies that will strengthen our relationships with our clients, and help us grow. The successful candidate will have an impact on how the world sees a specialized engineering firm operating in a unique business space.
The Senior Marketing and Business Development Manager will work closely with our Digital Marketing Coordinator, Client Relations Managers and Engineers to strengthen MEA’s position as a leading forensic engineering firm and attract new insurance and legal clients.
- Review existing core values, core purpose, and marketing plans
- Update company-wide marketing and business development strategy
- Develop a post-COVID plan with on-line and in-person events
- Plan, coordinate and execute staff and client events
- Supervise marketing staff in remote offices
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a marketing, project management or business-related field
- At least 5 years marketing, social media, communications or related experience required
- Previous experience working in professional services, insurance, legal or consulting industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful nature and the ability to tackle a variety of different tasks
- Willingness to travel to MEA’s other offices occasionally
Referencing the job title, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
MEA Forensic is a multi-disciplinary forensic investigation firm that specializes in collision reconstruction, injury biomechanics, product and material failures, human factors, and aviation accidents for the legal and insurance industries. MEA has been providing engineering services since 1982 and has investigated more than 50,000 accidents across North America. MEA has 55 employees in our offices in Laguna Hills, Toronto and Vancouver, who enjoy a collegial atmosphere and a culture of honesty, integrity and continual learning.
At MEA, we provide our staff with a stimulating, collaborative environment and extensive formal and informal training to solve forensic problems. We also conduct and publish scientific research to answer questions relevant to our work. Our salary, culture and benefits are designed to attract and keep bright, high-achieving professionals.