Career Opportunities: Solta Capital Equipment Specialist - New York City (5497)
Requisition ID 5497 - Posted - North America - Solta - US - Remote - City (1)
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Solta, a division of Bausch Health, is committed to improving patients quality of life by delivering sophisticated technology in simple, elegant designs, providing true aesthetic and therapeutic benefits. For more than a decade, we've been developing innovative treatment technologies to provide proven and effective aesthetic care options to consumers and physicians alike.
The Capital Equipment Specialist has general responsibilities for selling, planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Solta’s capital equipment in a given territory. The Capital Equipment Specialist has high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives.
The Capital Equipment Specialist has primary responsibilities for:
- Achieving sales quota results in the assigned territory.
- Performing effective territory penetration coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for Solta devices.
- Providing training presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company’s products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications contraindications and safety of Solta products and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date account files.
- Preparing sales contracts quotes price and terms per company guidelines.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including quarterly business plans weekly expense reports up-to-date account profiles and Solta’s computer customer database.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Developing and maintaining supportive productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Maintaining consistent communication with Director of Sales and Sales Consultant(s) on all matters related to the territory and area including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and represent Solta with high integrity ethics honesty loyalty and professionalism.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physicians and other health care providers. Preference for direct customer experience with the plastic surgeon and dermatologist audience.
- This position requires 3+ years of proven success selling capital equipment in addition to a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Preference for candidates who also have experience with consumable selling.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of employees.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Solta products using professional selling and closing skills.
- Ability to use word processing and database applications and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of FDA GMPs. Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs.
- Knowledge of clinical surgical techniques and procedures and medical terminology.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Skill in managing time effectively. Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows and corporate and training meetings.
- Candidates should also demonstrate strong interpersonal, teamwork and workload planning skills
- Ability to maintain suitable work station (including inventory) remotely.
- Ability to transport of up to 60 pounds of equipment within territory and have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Learn more at www.solta.com
Solta Capital Equipment Specialist - New York City (5497)
This position may be available in the following location(s): New York City
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.