All Managers are involved in:
- Leading people to provide exceptional customer service.
- Driving our business to achieve our business goals.
- Building effective teams and developing talent.
- Communicating effectively with staff, Management Team, and customers.
- Instilling trust and ensuring accountability.
- Leading by example on the sales floor.
What We Stand For
We foster an employee-first culture built around our Foundation Principles, which define how we approach our relationships with our employees, vendors, customers and communities and influence every aspect of our business.
A Visual Sales Manager is also responsible for:
- The overall success and achievement of the store’s visual standards, ongoing visual maintenance, merchandise processing and campaign set-ups.
- Leading the merchandising effort to achieve perfect product presentation in our store appearance, including campaign set ups, maintenance, merchandise processing, signs and props.
The Benefits of Working Here
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Discount: 50% on Elfa, 40% on Merchandise and Gift Cards, 25% on Avera and Laren
- Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing training including our Leadership Development Program and Manager Training Program
- Employee First Fund: providing grants to employees experiencing unforeseen emergencies
- You love to engage with people. You’re the person who strikes up a conversation and makes a connection. You are passionate about connecting with customers and your team to provide clear, concise, compassionate communication.
- You have at least five years of leadership and coaching experience where you’ve focused on developing and nurturing your team to achieve goals together.
- You have successfully guided great employees career growth and development.
- You take communication to a new level. Whether it’s written or oral communication skills, you are a master.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and you possess strong time management and organizational skills to lead your store team to achieve excellent results.
- People say you have a heart for service. You love to sell. For you, it’s about learning what a customer truly needs and offering suggestions.
- You are always learning! You are eager to learn how technology and selling work together to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- You take pride in your work. It’s your store!
- You want to delight the people around you and can’t wait to share that at The Container Store!
- You are at least 18 years of age.
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment.
Stores Physical Requirements
State Specific Notices