Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined account(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for brand product, technology solutions and/or offerings for assigned customers.
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic customer growth plans and business relationships in assigned account(s) by providing value added solutions.
- Identifies and creates opportunity demand for products, coordinating the supporting seminars, training and resource awareness to assigned customers, and that drives growth plan success in the targeted accounts.
- Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified customer(s) notifying the account manager of success, issues and future growth plan strategies.
- Maintains and drives trending knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the assigned supplier product market.
- Identifies and maintains field supplier relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
- Developing expertise of business, financials, products/services, the market, or account needs. Expanded knowledge of the industry, markets and sales processes; broadens sales capabilities. Further develops an understanding of the range of products/ services that the organization and its competitors sell and that assigned customers purchase.
- Works with moderately complex territory/ assigned accounts, products/services, sales or account management processes. May refer to policies, practices and precedents for guidance; determines best course of action to achieve results. Solves sales problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using sales experience, judgment and precedent.
- Works independently within an assigned territory/account base with moderate sized accounts/opportunities. Has flexibility to set and negotiate terms within defined parameters; is beginning to plan own territory or account approach.
- Collaborates with internal team, managers and support functions. Has direct contact with clients.
- Impacts own sales quota and that of others; works within a defined territory or account list and to guidelines and policies.
- Minimum experience required is typically 3+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- Experience in LCD or Displays industry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.