HALLMARK - WHEN YOU CARE ENOUGH YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
This part-time opportunity is located at our Hallmark Corporate owned Gold Crown store in Pembroke Lakes Mall in Pembroke Pines, FL.
COME JOIN US:
You’ll add value to one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and be part of our company with a life-affirming purpose to inspire meaningful connections. Our products, content and experiences aim to enrich all lives by making a genuine difference in every life, every day, and our business is focused on bringing the value and relevance of Diversity and Inclusion to every brand, product and person we touch.
Our overarching enterprise D&I Framework andplans demonstrate our belief and value in having an diverse and inclusive workforce. Hallmark’s D&I effortswill continue to represent ongoing progress and reinforce our commitment, as will our intentional focus on bringing more diverse talent into our business and onto our teams. Also, Hallmark has been recognized as one of Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity, Women and New Grads.
Are you the person who wants to inspire meaningful relationships and enhance people’s lives? Do you like to celebrate others? Do you take pride in everything you do? If so, we’re looking for YOU to join our team!
MORE ABOUT THIS TEAM:
At Hallmark Gold Crown, we believe that it is our mission to help change the world, one moment, one celebration, one relationship at a time. We take this mission seriously. Our customers invite Hallmark into their lives to help them show how much they care – to commemorate life’s most special occasions, provide comfort through-life’s most trying times, and the everyday moments in between.
The Hallmark Gold Crown store is the destination for all things caring. The place where all the magical things Hallmark has to offer – cards, gifts, ornaments, movies, and more - come to life to inspire and support people in their desire to care and connect. We help with the perfect solution for all of life’s relationships and occasions – to feel more deeply, to celebrate more uniquely, and to connect more often. Our store team is driven to reach store goals while delivering a memorable experience to each of our shoppers because we genuinely care and choose to make a difference in the world and in our communities. Our Part-Time Sales Leaders are key to providing a ‘caring team’ atmosphere for our customers. The difference begins with YOU!
HALLMARK BELIEVES IN ENRICHING THE LIVES OF OUR PART-TIME EMPLOYEES BY OFFERING BENEFITS PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU:
- Take care of your future self:
- Savings/401(K) plan with 3% company match. Retail Sales Leads and Store Associates are part of the RSG Savings Plan which offers a 60% company match on employee contributions up to 5%. The employee is eligible after completing 1000 hours of service in first anniversary year or in any calendar year thereafter.
- Investment assistance.
- Part-time employees with a work schedule in HR Direct of less than 30 hours are not eligible for Hallmark’s group health and welfare benefits. These employees have access to a variety of other voluntary benefits through hallmarkvoluntarybenefits.com; including dental, vision, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity and minimum essential coverage (preventive care).
- Take care of you and yours:
- And More!
- Like a 40% shopping discount on merchandise purchased in a CSG store.
- As well as a variety of local and national discounts made available by PerkSpot
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Our Part-Time Sales Leaders bring this mission to life in the store. They are the face of the Hallmark brand to customers and vital to the success of Hallmark engaging with our shoppers to help them find and build the perfect card and gift solutions for the many days and ways in which they care. Our customers rely on Hallmark’s caring team to help them in locating the right card and gift for their current need, surprising them with new ways for connecting with those they love, as well as planning for future relationship needs and milestones.
THE PART-TIME SALES LEADER DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Modeling and coaching selling skills as well as sharing product knowledge to ensure all team members are up to date on products and offerings to meet customer’s relationship needs.
- Leading staff when the Store Manager is not available and providing feedback along the way.
- Conducting point-of-sale audits and assisting the Store Manager with other inventory management procedures.
- Communicating daily priorities, goals, and store and corporate communications while ensuring a dynamic, fun, and supportive team environment.
- Creating and maintaining a warm, inviting, easy-to-navigate shopping environment.
- Helping and affirming customers in finding the perfect card and gift solutions to fulfill their missions of caring and connecting.
- Making the interaction easy and convenient for shoppers by effectively handling store operations - product replenishment & merchandising, ringing sales, processing shipments, managing inventory, etc.
- Delivering an exceptional consumer shopping experience that leaves guests feeling inspired, enabled, affirmed, and eager to return.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (required to be considered):
- At least 18 years of age.
- One or more years of experience in retail, sales or customer service; OR at least 6 months experience in a Hallmark Corporate Store.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, events, holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Availability to open and close the store 3+ times per week and 2+ weekend shifts per month.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk; frequently push/pull; occasionally bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel; climb a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds, e.g., fixture parts and cartons.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of previous experience in (specialty) retail, sales or customer service.
- Strong customer-focused engagement and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Strong sense of urgency, flexibility and willingness to adapt to change.
- Desire and ability to learn the business.
- Proficiency and comfort using a computer and other technology.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference checks.
You must show how you meet the qualifications (listed above) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Principals only please. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.