We’re not a real estate company. We’re in the business of people that happens to sell real estate.
Too many people use the phrase “business is business.” In our business, we say “business is personal”. It’s about people's lives and passion for finding the house that they can call HOME. It's about getting the highest return on the sale of people's valued properties. It’s also about finding our investor clients the right property that gets them the highest return on investment.
Our business is built on dedication, communication, determination, and trust, while embodying the ability to cater and adapt to all of our client’s real estate needs.
In our business we focus mainly on the relationship between the leadership and each individual member on the team. We don’t only make good business decisions, we make principle-based personal decisions that ultimately take care of the business ten times over.
Affinity Real Estate is the #1 real estate team in the Waterloo and Wellington region by sales volume in 2020 and 2021 year to date. We’re looking for an Performance Strategist (think of a strategic sales manager) who will be responsible for coaching and training a high-producing team of realtors. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating on lead generation.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of our professional team of realtors by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of our agents.
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Managing brokerage sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue.
- Meeting planned GCI goals.
- Setting individual transaction targets with the agents.
- Tracking GCI goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of individual agents.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation through our CRM.
- The ongoing training of agents.
- Developing your agent team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing a first-class sales approach.
- Ability to lead a high-producing sales team
About Affinity Real Estate
Thank you for your interest in Affinity Real Estate. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Affinity Real Estate, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we provide equal opportunity to applicants regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application and/or during the interview process, please notify our COO at muni[at]affnityrealestate[dot]ca. Requests will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kitchener, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)