Okanagan Dodge is an Auto Canada dealership. We are looking to grow our already incredible sales team! As part of the greater sales team, reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for working with our valued clients with the goal of successfully matching them with new or pre-owned vehicles. You will be successful in this role when you use your knowledge of the sales framework and leverage your passion for cars and your expertise related to customer service to increase sales revenue.
What We Offer
- Health and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
Your Key Responsibilities
Listen to the client to enable meeting their needs.
- Be empathetic to the client’s needs, wants and concerns.
- Be patient and guide clients through a thorough buying process supported by the established sales framework.
- Enhance the customer experience by demonstrating the vehicles features and conducting a test drive.
- Complete vehicle quotes and explain financing and warranty options for new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Transfer ownership of a vehicle utilizing an established delivery process which ensures the client understands the vehicles operating features and warranty.
- Become a product expert by attending sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Contribute ideas to and participate in the development and implementation of the dealership’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Meet sales goals and objectives and all required metrics related to the overall customer experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our valued clients to further promote the dealership’s brand within the market.
- Support online clients by answering questions and setting up appointments when appropriate.
- Manage the customer service experience by following up with clients to obtain feedback and request referrals.
- Create an exceptional client experience.
- Assist the dealership leadership team in ensuring the lot is optimally merchandised to maximize sales.
- Available to work Saturdays and extended hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
Experience in the automotive industry.
- Post-Secondary education in business or a related discipline would be considered an asset.
- Friendly, Approachable and Supportive.
- The desire, willingness and ability to excel at sales.
- Ability to think like a customer, to provide the best possible sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent negation and presentation abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- Ability to work independently in a dealership environment as well as be part of a team.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- A person of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful.
- Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office products including Outlook, Skype Business, Excel, Word and other programs.
- Experience using CRM systems or automotive software systems would be considered an asset.
- Must be a great listener and be willing to ask the customer for their business and be willing to earn their business by providing an exceptional customer service.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a safe driving history.
We are in pursuit of an elite team to take our publicly traded, Canadian-born and raised company, to the next level in automotive excellence. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada started with 19 dealerships managed by our head office team out of a tiny office in Edmonton. Fast forward 15 years and we currently operate 63 dealerships in eight provinces and the United States. Our once small team has grown to over 4,200 strong!
For more information about AutoCanada we invite you to visit www.autocan.ca, @AutoCanada or www.facebook.com/autocan/. To join our elite team please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers Portal of our website www.autocan.ca/careers/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.