WE ARE SEEKING:
We’re seeking a qualified Appointment Setter Representative to promote products and services with new and existing clients. This candidate will also ensure bookings for in-home survey appointments for the Field Sales Representatives.
WHO WE ARE:
Acorn is a fun and friendly environment where your work here matters. We pride ourselves in the care we give to support all of our customer’s needs!
Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc, has become the leader in our industry. We are the largest supplier of stairlifts sold directly to our clients, and are the largest independent straight stairlifts manufacturer of the world. The key to our success is simple. We utilize Hi-tech systems and processes to ensure a simple to use; yet high quality product is produced.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Make outbound calls to potential clients who have responded to advertising
- Field inbound sales calls from clients who are interested in our products and services
- Qualify the needs of clients and assess lift type, urgency, and provide estimates
- Book appointments for clients with our Field Sales Representatives
- Manage the Field Sales Representatives daily schedules using Google Maps in accordance with client availability
- Maintain detailed notes of calls and update customer contact information in a proprietary customer database
- Complete call backs as required
- Follow all call quality guidelines as directed by management
- Adhere to all appointment booking guide lines
- Achieve all targets and goals as assigned
- Other duties as required
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- An outstanding personality and positive attitude
- Ability to build relationships and work well with all levels in the company
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while adapting in a fast-paced work environment
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of google maps
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A secondary diploma and related experience
- 1+ years’ inside sales experience/call center environment
- 2+ years’ experience working directly with clients
- 2+ years related experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Chrome
- Strong scheduling and appointment setting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU, YOU ASK?
- Being a part of a FAMILY. We work in a positive environment providing respect, support and encouragement to all departments on a daily basis.
- The opportunity to work with fun-loving individuals and participate in COMPANY EVENTS which include: celebrating a job well done each month with a Pizza Lunch, celebrating birthdays and work anniversaries with a delicious cakes, spirit wear days, friendly contests, employee appreciation days and more!
- Working for Canada’s #1LEADER in the Stairlift Industry – proudly serving our customer’s needs since 1992! Acorn has innovative technology and ease of use to ensure that our customers can use our products with confidence!
- WE OFFER – a great company benefits package (paid for by the employer), 3-weeks’ vacation, paid time off, on-site parking, and casual dress attire!
Quality: products we make and sell, and the services we provide
Unity: working together as one team
Integrity: acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
Caring: about our customers, each other, and the wider community
Ambition: taking pride in all we do and striving to improve
Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc,is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation to provide accommodations where necessary for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during our process if you require accommodation. We thank everyone for their application; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)