Manager/Senior Manager – Commercial Digital Product Management
American Express (AXP) is on a journey to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. The Digital Experience & Platforms team (DEP), within Global Commercial Services, is focused on designing and delivering a seamless digital experience that drives customer engagement as well as business growth.
The Manager/Senior Manager – Commercial Digital Product Management will be responsible for leading the management and socialization of integrated digital solutions and tools for our Middle Market, Large Market, and top global customers. This person will work closely with AXP clients and internal stakeholders to prioritize AXPs’s digital innovation pipeline and to influence customer-centric and product roadmaps. She or he will lead cross-functional teams, including Digital Product, Technology, Sales/Account Development, Marketing, and Servicing, to build business rationales that can be used to inform investment decisions. This person will possess outstanding analytics, strategic thinking, communication, and leadership qualities, and will have a proven record of excellence operating autonomously and within a high-performing team environment.
- Partner with Digital Product Development teams to ensure a proactive, data-driven approach to reinventing and rolling out seamless digital experiences for clients
- Analyze and translate customer feedback into a product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Champion the prioritization of digital solutions and product optimizations that will deliver on top client needs and propel business growth
- Lead strategy development to scale best-in-class solutions to our core digital products and services
- Partner closely with Sales, Account Development, Product, Technology, Marketing, and Servicing teams to secure funding for the development of key product needs and to mobilize adoption of digital tools and solutions
- Communicate strategic insights from ongoing performance measurement and reporting of customer interactions and KPIs in the digital channels
- Contribute to the culture of learning, insight, and collaboration with enterprise partners
- Opportunity to play an integral role in key digital initiatives for AXP’s commercial customers
- Strong analytical thinker with a track record of delivering high-quality work in a structured, methodical manner
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
- Passion for creating best-in-class products and customer experiences that are user-centric
- Comfort with white space and identifying the data, competitive, and financial insights needed to forge a path forward towards shared goals and measures of success
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to influence and rally a diverse group of stakeholders behind a compelling vision
- Keen attention to detail
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Global and cultural mindset; experience working with international teams preferred
- Desire to have fun and work on a fast-paced, high performing team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-5 years of professional experience in strategy, product management, or client management preferred
New York based at the American Express Tower.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.